Whats's the limit before MBD diagnosis?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Whats's the limit before MBD diagnosis?

VFR, which windscreen is that on your RR? Looks real good. Is that a Puig DB in dark smoke?

Old 05-28-2007, 04:07 PM
1st Gear Member

Don't forget about MA (mod affliction) that often accompanies MBD and in most cases requires lots and lots of shinynew tools.... Shiny Tool Disorder or STD can often be confused with another social issue so be sure to clarify when using this term. Although when MBD and MA are in thier peak and played effectively can often times result in the social form of STD, so be careful.

There is no no known cure but the symptoms can be put in remission through a dehabilitating treatment call Marriage. In some extreme cases this treatment will keep the disorder in check for long periods of time, but in most cases it will resurface. I have tried the treatment twice and found it to be innefective and have finally learned that it is much cheaper and easier to live with MBD.

Ride it like you stole it!

Old 05-29-2007, 04:36 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Dude!!! That's unbalanced, send one of them my way, preferably the one with the 561 numberplate, but I'm not picky.[8D]

Old 05-30-2007, 08:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Don't forget about MA (mod affliction) that often accompanies MBD and in most cases requires lots and lots of shinynew tools.... Shiny Tool Disorder or STD can often be confused with another social issue so be sure to clarify when using this term. Although when MBD and MA are in thier peak and played effectively can often times result in the social form of STD, so be careful.

There is no no known cure but the symptoms can be put in remission through a dehabilitating treatment call Marriage. In some extreme cases this treatment will keep the disorder in check for long periods of time, but in most cases it will resurface. I have tried the treatment twice and found it to be innefective and have finally learned that it is much cheaper and easier to live with MBD.
I agree 100%.The STD part can be a huge issue when dealing with MA. I also am suffering MBD and a severe STD problem.I am now single again after the wife moved out and my MBD is screaming......i'm up to 2 in 3 months!!!!!!.....someday i'll settle down.I swear!

Old 05-30-2007, 03:20 PM
JB1
1st Gear Member

Cmon Gary....lets see a picture of your stable [sm=ttiwwp.gif]