utah skid plate question

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 02:31 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: utah skid plate question

I just went to the http://www.utahsportcycle.comwebsite and added the KLX250s skidplate to a Shopping cart, then entered the coupon code 852147, hit recalculate, and the discount worked! I'm not quite ready to purchase one yet (waiting on the tax rebate) so I didn't finish the checkout. Here are the details of the purchase:

P/N 266 KLX250S KLX300 $87.95 $87.95
Coupon Applied KLX250S Forum Discount (15%) (Coupon) -$13.19
Subtotal $74.76
Shipping $8.17
Tax $0.00
Total $82.93

Good work getting them to make the "secret" code work again! Hopefully, this will still work later this spring.

Don

Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 AM
1st Gear Member

Not to stir the pot but I am a little bothered by someone who just got into this forum feeling like he can call people "dumbass." Maybe he doesn't realize what this forum is about and that a lot of us here consider this a freindly place free of people that like to fly off the handle. He's bound to get more feedback that he doesn't agree with. Hopefully his name calling will discontinue.

Old 03-05-2008, 11:57 AM
1st Gear Member

dacoontz, click on gline24s name and go tohis post, rear fender looks sick. look at the 2nd post an his thread, the guy calls him an ******* or something,and this is after matt took the time to list all the part #s to upgrade your rear fender. do you see gline crying about that? no. sticks and stones. gline is not new to this forum (joined 1-6-08 is) he just cant find the time to become super member in 2 months.

Old 03-05-2008, 01:03 PM
1st Gear Member

+1 to leahcimttenneb...nice defense.......dacoontz, your witness...little courtroom humor

Old 03-05-2008, 10:39 PM
1st Gear Member

leahcimttenneb, I applaud you standing up for your friend BUT:

If YOU go back and read that post, you will see that that member who called him an ******* was joking around..the psot reads as follows regarding your friends fender:

*******!!
No, I'm truely jealous.
Nice dirty bike too!! A++

I don't see anything wrong with that, and if Gline24 did, then he should have brought it up at that time.

I do think that Gline24 may have been just a little trigger happy in this case, but there are tonnes of helpful people out here anddisrespecting anyone isn't going to further his cause. IMO

Old 03-06-2008, 12:56 AM
1st Gear Member

WOW !! i cant believe all the cryin thats goin on . i only posted my reply to help everyone out with a problem i can help with. i dont come on here just to try to correct someone when i new what i was writing for the date.yeah leachimttenneb is my boy & maybe he was helpin me out .thats only cause we ride all the time winter & summer our bikes dont go away.soi guess im sorry for not being a super member that come on here to correct people.like i said i come on here to learn, give & get advise for my 250s .theres alotof worse words than dumbass!so maybe everyone should talk to the no-it-all that started this not me!!! if not go change your dipars. ( uh oh whats that gonna start now)

Old 03-06-2008, 02:05 AM
1st Gear Member

WELL gline, maybe you were having a bad day, who knows. I haven't been using this forum very long, it takes very little to become a super member, but I also feel like I haven't earned the right to call people dumbass and I wouldn't have felt that way after only posting 3 or 4 times. I just hope you understand what this form is here for, this isn't myspace or something full of immature high school kids. I am not sure why Davebert felt like he needed to correct you, maybe he was being smart or helpful. Just take it easy, we're all friends here and these guys will tell you anything you need to know about your KLX, but if you start off calling people dumbass from the get go then you may not get a lot of helpful members throwing you any bones.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:20 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

How many posts a person has or what status he holds on this site is of no consequence here. What matters is mutual respect for everyone on here. Nobody need to change thier diapers, and nobody needs this thread to continue down this path. Move on all.

See now look what you did, you made me come out of semi-retirement. Don't wake the bear.[8D]

Old 03-06-2008, 02:40 AM
1st Gear Member

move on?? yeah i think your right. time to move on....... this is the one that did it for me. Happy Trails Fella's.

Old 03-06-2008, 02:55 AM
1st Gear Member

that's too bad, we need good people here, stick around lcpl. I'm over it, I was just a little surprised by the comment. Sorry to bring you out of retirement deej, I just couldn't help thinking about the whole takers and givers thread and wanted to set some balance in this particular thread. I hope lcpl isn't out because of this thread. If it's specifically because of the "dumbass" comment than that to me is why people should be identified when they exhibit certain behaviors here, just like "what's his face" who simply liked arguing with everyone. Do you see where i am coming from?

Quick Reply: utah skid plate question