SSSomebody sssstop me!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 11:16 AM
1st Gear Member
Default SSSomebody sssstop me!

I'm afraid I'm almost the point of no return. I had resisted doing any mods all summer, but, with the riding season being over, I bought a blank-off plate and plugs, ripped out my smog hoses and plugged it all up real perdy like.[8D]

I left the tank and seat loose for the up-coming carb pull. Don't know if I will get a jet kit for the CVK or go immediately to the Mikuni pumper. I may just jet the stock carb to have a standby in case the pumper fails.

It's not like any of you will be able stop me from becoming a modaholic, but thanks for listening. "Resistance is futile"

Old 11-21-2006, 03:20 PM
Default RE: SSSomebody sssstop me!

ORIGINAL: tremor38

I'm afraid I'm almost the point of no return. I had resisted doing any mods all summer, but, with the riding season being over, I bought a blank-off plate and plugs, ripped out my smog hoses and plugged it all up real perdy like.[8D]

I left the tank and seat loose for the up-coming carb pull. Don't know if I will get a jet kit for the CVK or go immediately to the Mikuni pumper. I may just jet the stock carb to have a standby in case the pumper fails.

It's not like any of you will be able stop me from becoming a modaholic, but thanks for listening. "Resistance is futile"

You expect us to keep you from modifying your KLX250S?

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

C'mon now, you can't be serious about that? Yours might be one of the last "virgin bikes" here! Join in the fun, experience the enjoyment of having the bike do something when you open the throttle!'

BTW, what is gasoline selling for in Japan now?

Old 11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

doesnt peer pressure suck.....

Old 11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Gotcha! Now I have documentation that at least one of you are egging me on! Don't worry, my wife is not within striking distance of any of you

The price of gas on in Japan is steep,,,prolly around $7.50/gallon. I buy all of my commuting gas on base though, which is at or below stateside prices. For touring, the 60+ MPG really helps out.

ORIGINAL: Marty

You expect us to keep you from modifying your KLX250S?

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

C'mon now, you can't be serious about that? Yours might be one of the last "virgin bikes" here! Join in the fun, experience the enjoyment of having the bike do something when you open the throttle!'

BTW, what is gasoline selling for in Japan now?

Old 11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah TREMOR38, you've crossed over to the dark side... welcome.....bring cash......

Old 11-21-2006, 05:13 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Marty
mines still virgin !!!! [8D]

Old 11-21-2006, 05:55 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hey Tremmer38 don't struggle, it just wears you out and makes it funnier for the rest of us. GIT-R-DONE.

Old 11-21-2006, 06:32 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Gotcha! Now I have documentation that at least one of you are egging me on!
I dare you to put on a pumper carb

Old 11-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

ill make that a double dog dare, and ill up it with a 300cc kit.....

Old 11-21-2006, 06:43 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Oh yea, I triple dog dare you to see how clean you can keep your bike.......yea I didn't think so.