ronayers.com- backorder city

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Default RE: ronayers.com- backorder city

Give Bike Bandit a call.

They should have the parts as everyone goes to Ron Ayers first because of cheaper prices.

BTW, your dealer probably orders from Ron Ayers!

As to why these people work this way on internet business . . . . . we let them!

Old 05-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

great now i have to cancel that order from ron ayers too... it must be everyones getting the bikes for summer and wanting to modify them so everyones sold out of everything..... this sucks.... o yea called big gun to see where my exhaust is, was supposed to be here today, and the salesman gave the warehouse my invoice and then he doesnt know what happened, so he redid it and now i have to wait till friday for my exhaust he used 3 day shipping .... im gettin frustrated....

Old 05-23-2006, 09:38 PM

Might try Worldofpowersports.com. I placed the order Sun night, and it was processed Mon morning. Should be here this week.

Old 05-23-2006, 10:32 PM

Hmm..Thanks Iowaguy..now you got me worried..[&o] I received a confirmation email stating that the order had been processed yesterday..BUT.. Now that I think of it I received a confirmation from Starcycle also, stating that my Muzzy order was processed..only to get another email 2 hours later saying SORRY..we made a booboo[:@]! I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Worldofpowersports is a little better w/customer service.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I wrote ronayers an email asking about my order and recieved this response.....there are items on your order that are on back order from Kawasaki and that is going to hold up your order. The inlet duct, N1TC jet needle, and collar are on back order until the 29th of May.

i figure i can wait for a week or so, so those are the parts that seem to be holding it up... fyi

Old 05-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

i ordered the pilot jet from my kawi dealer and its in already. picking that up today, only took like a week or so from the dealer.... try that...

Quick Reply: ronayers.com- backorder city