Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   KLX 250S (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/)
-   -   ronayers.com- backorder city (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/klx-250s-71/ronayers-com-backorder-city-4210/)

05-23-2006 06:52 PM

ronayers.com- backorder city

just called these guys to find out why my order was still being processed, as someone stated earlier the stuff is on backorder. sure enough, they were right. i don't know what it is with these internet companies but why they don't tell us this when it's ordered is beyond me. i cancelled my order and just plan on going to my dealer to see if maybe he has these parts.

Marty 05-23-2006 07:00 PM

RE: ronayers.com- backorder city

Give Bike Bandit a call.

They should have the parts as everyone goes to Ron Ayers first because of cheaper prices.

BTW, your dealer probably orders from Ron Ayers!

As to why these people work this way on internet business . . . . . we let them!

EMS_0525 05-23-2006 08:34 PM

great now i have to cancel that order from ron ayers too... it must be everyones getting the bikes for summer and wanting to modify them so everyones sold out of everything..... this sucks.... o yea called big gun to see where my exhaust is, was supposed to be here today, and the salesman gave the warehouse my invoice and then he doesnt know what happened, so he redid it and now i have to wait till friday for my exhaust he used 3 day shipping .... im gettin frustrated....

konacoiler 05-23-2006 09:38 PM

Might try Worldofpowersports.com. I placed the order Sun night, and it was processed Mon morning. Should be here this week.

05-23-2006 09:56 PM

well, after putting in parts for bikebandit.com and worldofpowesports.com, bikebandit is $2 cheaper. but neither can tell me if the parts are on backorder until after the order is put in. then i'm stuck waiting or pay restock fee no matter if they ship or not. this sucks. i'm about to order the mooseracing jet kit from denniskirk and call it a day. anyone used this? it comes with a bunch of jets and a needle, but no pilot jet and i wanted to swap that too. i think it's around $47, HMF has one too at dennis kirk. i'm assuming they're like the dynojet kits.

05-23-2006 10:18 PM

well, i just got off the phone with worldofpowersports.com, they do not have a couple of the parts for the rejet, so i said forget it. I hope you got the last parts, otherwise looks like you're on backorder too. i was looking for the n1tc needle, clamp, collar, main jet 128, pilot jet 40. these parts are not available- anywhere. if you can find them, i will bow down to you. not sure about bikebandit, but i bet they're on backorder as well. looks like the only option is a jet kit.

konacoiler 05-23-2006 10:32 PM

Hmm..Thanks Iowaguy..now you got me worried..[&o] I received a confirmation email stating that the order had been processed yesterday..BUT.. Now that I think of it I received a confirmation from Starcycle also, stating that my Muzzy order was processed..only to get another email 2 hours later saying SORRY..we made a booboo[:@]! I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed that Worldofpowersports is a little better w/customer service.

EMS_0525 05-24-2006 02:26 PM

I wrote ronayers an email asking about my order and recieved this response.....there are items on your order that are on back order from Kawasaki and that is going to hold up your order. The inlet duct, N1TC jet needle, and collar are on back order until the 29th of May.

i figure i can wait for a week or so, so those are the parts that seem to be holding it up... fyi

05-24-2006 06:25 PM

hmm, i was told June 30. i'll guess you'll find out. for me, i think it's dynojet city and do the pilot jet later.

EMS_0525 05-24-2006 06:52 PM

i ordered the pilot jet from my kawi dealer and its in already. picking that up today, only took like a week or so from the dealer.... try that...