Problems Rated V For Violence

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 AM
1st Gear Member
Default Problems Rated V For Violence

I know this is way off topic and nothing to do with klx's but for me a learning experience I learn about as i get older to trust nobody not even people you grow up with and live down the road from and to better protect your invitestments.

A Friend i grew up with turned drug feind who lives under me in the house stole, three tires and rims for my sports car, xbox, binder full of xbox games and a ps2 from me. Beat uphis roomates puppy gave it head trama. Stole my girls ring i bought her. One of his so called buddies ratted him out. Confronted him about it denyed everything and was like why would I take this and that got ****ty about the whole thing and walked away. As he tryed to walk away he met the fists of a crazy angry german polack and some knuckles. I Know he got lumped up pretty good got some stains on some things.
But you when you steal a good amount of stuff like that from sombody, and sombody you grew up with and tries to help you out I think he got off easy. Just grinds my gears you work for a livin work hard for toys you want and to come home to your **** missing is just F****d up. For the future ill be adding survallance systems around the house inside and out for when im not around to protect my investments.

Went to the dmv the other day to get my tags, reg and title come to find out they wanted $331.15 and boy did i turn red. Cause I live in NJ and bout the bike in Delaware where there isnt any sales tax DMV tryed to say i didnt pay sales tax for the bike when the receipt i showed them states i paid sales tax for NJ. I said no thanks and walked out. I had to get out of there quick cause the german side was gonna show up and i was gonna run my mouth and now they have local cops sit inside dmv which i can see why now. Anyone want to take polls to see how long i can get by on the tep tags lol.

As for my Hon-Duh its got its own list of problems and if anyone wants to then can read about it here
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...62#post4873962

... Just isnt my week.

Old 06-14-2007, 03:45 AM
Default RE: Problems Rated V For Violence

i hear ya man. been there before. he'll get whats coming. probably be in jail soon from the way he's acting

Old 06-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Good luck, Nate. Helluva week. On the bright side, it can only get better. [&:]

Old 06-14-2007, 04:28 AM
1st Gear Member

Better Yes. after this three day rain-a-ploza im gonna ride atleast two tanks into the klx tommrow give me time to get my head clear and to ride and have fun.

Old 06-14-2007, 04:58 AM
1st Gear Member

sorry about the past couple of days man. That is a reall bummer, i can really relate to you about the friend thing stealing your crap. hope that your week is better Good Luck.