Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 09:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Arrhhhh. Gotcha.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:23 PM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tremor38
Well hello again, IG. I thought you were permanently banned. What is this, your 5th alias or something close to that number?

I'm sure you'll jump right back into character soon. Have a nice day.
?

Old 02-25-2009, 01:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey, Svendura your location says Kiel, Germany.....no WAY!!!!

My Oma lived in Kiel and I spent much of my childhood there...specifically in Suchsdorf district.....amazing how small the internet makes things.

I want to rent a bike next time I visit this summer, closest bike rental place is in Hamburg, is there a local rental place that is not on the net???

Alles goot Ich Hoffe.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:09 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by yugaiw89O
?
You have 24 hrs to convince us all that you are not a former member that was banned, if you can't, you're gone. Your IP address puts you near Des Moines Iowa, is that a coincidence? I doubt it.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:13 AM
1st Gear Member

BTW I traced your IP address, and Redondo Beach, not likely pal.

Old 02-25-2009, 02:27 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Hey deej, trace me.....I just put myself in NY...ha ha ...

Curious if my hack worked.

If you confirm....I'll try sumthin abroad.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:19 AM
1st Gear Member

Don't get me wrong, I like Bubba well enough. He is very very good. He's not an all-time great in SX, though. And by jumping ship to Yamaha, any chance of me worshiping him is out the window.

Old 02-25-2009, 05:51 AM
Banned
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
doh. looks like too much MarioKart Wii and not enough computer hacking eh? so what, ban me (again) . I've done nothing to warrant it and you would be going against your own admins.' and the site's rules. it would be purely personal and as a mod, that's something you wouldn't want publicly, at least I wouldn't think so. don't let someone get to you so much deej. don't you think that if I was REALLY trying to hide I would? it took you (well, tremor did right?) how long to find me out? I've got two others as well. can you find them? what'd you say? see you in the funny papers? "go ahead, make my day". or as Arnold says, "I'll be back".

can't even BELIEVE that no one put two and two together and saw that yugaiw89O has the word iowaguy right there in it. lmao
ban me deej, it's all good. ;o)
but at least THIS TIME, you can't blame me for hijacking this thread. you've become quite trigger shy deej, and that's not a good thing.

Last edited by yugaiw89O; 02-25-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by DualSport
The Yamaha has got 32 PS and runs like hell:

I am not familiar with the term "PS" is this another way of expressing H.P. ?
Yes, PS means PferdeStärken = Horse Powers
But there is a difference in PS and HP. In Germany the performance is measured with all the additional aggregates like dynamo, muffler and air filter. The US horsepower is measured in a different way
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower

But please, don't get me wrong. I'm not a performance junky but I need a bike that will carry me to Sweden, Norway and back with just me, a tent and my sleeping bag. I appreciate the Kawa for the reliabilty of it's engine, but I would like to be able to go 110 km/h on the Autobahn from Kiel to Kopenhagen. On the small swedish back roads, performance is not a concern.

Originally Posted by DualSport
BTW your English is probably way better than our German.
thanks a lot :-)

Originally Posted by Beardoge
So svendura or whatever you name is.
My nick is Svendura http://www.svendura.de, which is a combination of Svenja (my first name) and Enduro.

Originally Posted by Beardoge
What's the problem if you don't like the performance buy something else. Go to a Yamaha board learn about the bike and buy it. It's that simple!
Nope! I don't like the Yamaha for two reasons: it is too expensive and the power trades in a lot of long time reliability. I guess, 22 PS could be enough on the Kawasaki, but 105 km/h as stated in the bikes homologation papers(?) is poor for an 22 PS engine. I did not want to insult any Kawasaki fan by belitteling the bike's performance. I am sorry if I was misunderstood.

I was not able, yet to find a dealer with a KLX250 for a test ride. You have to buy the bike without any chance for a test ride. I don't like that, even though I've bought all my former bikes without a test ride but than I knew before, that the performance was good enough.

Last edited by Svendura; 02-25-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by yugaiw89O
doh
. looks like too much
MarioKart
Wii
and not enough computer hacking eh? so what, ban me (again) . I've done nothing to warrant it and you would be going against your own admins.' and the site's rules. it would be purely personal and as a mod, that's something you wouldn't want publicly, at least I wouldn't think so. don't let someone get to you so much
deej
. don't you think that if I was REALLY trying to hide I would? it took you (well, tremor did right?) how long to find me out? I've got two others as well. can you find them?
what'd
you say? see you in the funny papers? "go ahead, make my day". or as Arnold says, "I'll be back".

can't even BELIEVE that no one put two and two together and saw that yugaiw89O has the word
iowaguy
right there in it.
lmao

ban me
deej
, it's all good. ;o)

but at least THIS TIME, you can't blame me for hijacking this thread. you've become quite trigger shy
deej
, and that's not a good thing.

Look pal, when all of the mods are in agreement, I don't care if you are the pope. You're gone period. At this point in the game, you don't have to do anything wrong, your past will condemn you forever. You had two choices, show your true colors, of which you just can't help but do, or you could have remained anonymous and behaved yourself, but you didn't. It really doesn't matter anymore. If you would have come back and acted like all of the other great members on here, then we would have accomplished what we set out to do and that was to reform you. That didn't happen. So as you read this under a "new name" just remember that you will either show your true colors, or you will assimilate into the neighborhood and behave, either way we win.

Last edited by deej; 02-25-2009 at 05:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Poor performance of EFI model