OK, who wants my mirros?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 12:12 AM
1st Gear Member
Default OK, Who Wants My Mirrors?

These are BRAND NEW, I put them on, road around for an hour or two and realized that I prefered my old mirrors as to how they are mounted. I have always wanted these mirrors, and if I would have gotten them when I first wanted to, I'd still be using them today, I'm sure. But being I got use to how my old mirrors are setup, they just suit me better.

These could be put back on the shelf as new in the store. With shipping I paid a total of $26 for them. I am taking offers. $26 isn't going to break me, so if I don't sell them, big deal. But, its better they go on someone elses bike and get some use. They are very nice mirrors.

While I'm at it, I'm going to sell my chest protector too. If anyone wants it, let me know. It has very little use as well. It mainly just hung in my garage. I don't think theres even any scratches on it. Don't remember what I paid for it, its about 2 years old or so....if that. I'm taking offers.

Last edited by JasonFMX; 09-28-2009 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

OK, I'm bumping this thread because I've decided to put this stuff either on on ebay and or the local Trader's Guide. I'll also be adding my MSR adjustable mirrors, they are like the Acerbis ones. A like new HJC blue medium helmet. On a secondary note, I have some non moto items, hehe, a like new camcorder. Its a small Panasonic digital camcorder and some PC games. Left 4 Dead, DCS Blackshark, and Cryostasis. And I'm selling the wife's 4 wheeler. A 110cc shaft drive, reverse, auto clutch, 3 speed, eletric start transmission. Great for the wife or the kids. $300 OBO.

And I'm reasonable, not some moron that thinks everything he has is worth a million dollars. This stuff needs to go, I need cash, and cash talks. Make offers. Its clearance time.

(photos and or ebay links will follow)

Old 09-28-2009, 03:36 AM
1st Gear Member

Jason
Let me know what you would like for the Mirrors & Helmet posted to zip 96932. Its a long way over here but postage is domestic so its reasonable. Then how much more for the chest protector, would chest protector fit XL Tshirt sized me? You can send email to maninthesea@hotmail.com I am looking to get a helmet for the GF and ill give the mirrors a go. Ill have to trust you on what the helmets worth as have not shopped for one in about 15years or so.

Old 09-28-2009, 04:14 AM
1st Gear Member

Sweet, let me look into your questions, I'll get back to ya ASAP.

EDIT: E-mail sent.

Last edited by JasonFMX; 09-28-2009 at 06:52 AM.