my new bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: my new bike

Nice looking bike and I guess that is an OK deal concidering the MSRP is $6199............My buddy got the black model for $5400+changeOTDand that included a helmet and a nice YELLOW jersey for me. This deal was most likley due to the last day of the month and the salesman being an old highschool bud. He said the black is impossible to get but nobody likes it...I think it looks nice as Sh*T!!!!!
He is now stuck on the street though............................................ SUPERMOTO!!!!!!!!11
That is a nice bike..................good luck man!!
Dave

Old 05-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Well I can see two immediate changes, dirt tires and the plate holder. And we thought the KLX plate holder hung down low. Man that's ridiculous. Why do bike makers put that there? Oh well, nice bike, hope you are really happy with it. Later.

Old 05-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Nice bike, congrats - gotta love the black excel rims. Check out Woody's Wheel Works out of Colorado. I'm having a rear wheel built for my KTM by them. I've heard nothing but positive about their work. http://www.woodyswheelworks.com/

Old 05-03-2007, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member

CONGRATS!! She sure is sharp! Do you know if its regeared for the 17's compared to the DS model? How is it running down the road as far as buzziness?

Old 05-03-2007, 02:16 AM
1st Gear Member

Congrats, The Suzuki was my second choice when I was looking for a Bike, Not the Supermoto as I think they are wierd looking, a Dual-Purpose with Street bike tires?? Makes no sense to me! Good luck with your new toy!!

Ken

Quick Reply: my new bike