June 30th get together (NEPA)

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: June 30th get together (NEPA)

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Thats awsome..... i wanna teach my wife..... shes too scared right now. she freaks behind the bars...
ohh sometimes it is just to easy, like shooting fish in a barrel

Old 06-22-2007, 11:35 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey...Is this a legal riding spot? I've had to many encounters with the Po Po.

Old 06-23-2007, 12:39 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: plameau

Hey...Is this a legal riding spot? I've had to many encounters with the Po Po.
some of the areas are questionable, but most are legal. the areas that are questionable are not frequented by the po po tho as its more or less country riding.. the last thing i want is to send any1 home with tickets lol

Old 06-23-2007, 04:35 AM
1st Gear Member

put my v days up jsac hope mother nature is on our side saturday.

Old 06-23-2007, 01:01 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: digitaloverkill

Just realized the date, I still dont have a front brake line if it doesnt come in by friday I wont be making it.
@digitaloverkill: make sure if ur not gonna make it (im crossin my fingers ur brakeline makes it in time) that ya drop a post or call me a day or 2 before the 30th to let me know so we're not waiting for ya the morning of the ride. good luck!

Old 06-23-2007, 04:36 PM
1st Gear Member

packages from bike bandit usualy come in around friday/saturday.either way ill let you know. If I cant make it ill be around for the 2nd one. im starting to stock up on extra parts and hand levers just incase.

Old 06-26-2007, 05:28 PM
1st Gear Member

UPDATE: I will not be making it, the house im renting is being forclosed soIhave 29 days to find a new place, and last weekend i managed to brake the rear fender, tag holder, and brake light while jumpin some trails.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 AM
1st Gear Member

jsac, I think DivoDave is going to make it.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:31 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: digitaloverkill

UPDATE: I will not be making it, the house im renting is being forclosed soIhave 29 days to find a new place, and last weekend i managed to brake the rear fender, tag holder, and brake light while jumpin some trails.
sry to hear about all ur problems digitaloverkill, u know what they say.. trouble comes in 3's. hope everything works out for ya.

Weather for the weekend. looks like its gonna be a beautiful day: http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-...c=0&fday=5
Im shooting for a 9AM departure for my house so hopefully everyone will make it by 8:30. If anyone gets lost etc on the way to my house my number was included with the map, feel free to call!
lookin forward to Sat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2k1w=no$ ill pm DivoDave a map when i get home from work in the AM. as of now our definite riders are listed below. im only adding names that are confirmed so as to avoid us waiting around the morning of the ride for someone that isnt coming.
current riders:
Tumbleweed<
2k1w<
dive2you<
Joe W. (DRZ)<

"<" denotes sent map, if ya havent got a map via PM gimme a yell.

Old 06-27-2007, 07:59 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm out....212 miles last weekend...I actually streeted her thru stroudsburg (from Q-town) and up to Port Jervis to the "hawks nest" for the view and then motored back to Martins creek with my buddy before he headed back to Hackettstown,NJ and i motored on home completely numb in the rear.....I mounted 2 new K-760's on sunday and friday morning i leave for Hatfield-McCoy in WV.......I now have over 2500 miles on her since the end of march so she's holding up well and alot of fun so far.....I'm also adding another streetbike to the stable to relieve some road duty from 'ole betsy here.prolly an FZ6 so far or......what i really want....a Z1000 so i'm still shopping for a touring machine.have fun on the ride and i'll be bringing back ALOT of pics from it......9 days worth.

Quick Reply: June 30th get together (NEPA)