I need some smaller signal lights

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 11:48 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I need some smaller signal lights

Thanks.

Unfortunately I'll have to keep it in the garage for the winter. [sm=smiley21.gif] That doesn't stop me from doing mod's though. Once the new exhaust goes in, I might put in a smaller tail light and put the plate up higher. There are combo led tail light kits over here that take care of that with one part.

ORIGINAL: redbrd

Nice, i like the headlite ,the rear fender look great and the black looks mean.

Old 12-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Man tremor (dean) that thing looks awesome!!! Do you have trails over there? I'm not usually wild about the SM setup, but if all your riding is on the road, then that's the way I would go too. Hey I can't remember if any one asked but what do you do over there for work? Are you from there? Stationed there? Just working there? Later man, my coffee is done, and I gotta me me some

Old 12-30-2006, 02:07 AM
1st Gear Member

I work as defense contrator at an air-to-ground gunnery and bombing range. My job is a mixed bag between maintaining the LAN, computers andradios to scoring flights, to operating heavy equipment. We've also got ATVs, Snowmobiles and a snow cat that are all for 'doing the job.'

I originally came to Japan with The Navy and retired from that after 24 years.

The motard bike is tons of fun! I used to run around on crotch rocket (CBR1100XX and YZF1000R) and NEVER thought anything under 750cc would be enough for me. Man was I ever wrong! This is really about the most all-around satisfying bikeI've owned...loads of fun! I will probably invest in dirt rims, tires, sprocket and chain in a year or so, just to mix it up now and then, but my riding is 90% on paved roads in the mountains and back-n-forth to work.

ORIGINAL: deej

Man tremor (dean) that thing looks awesome!!! Do you have trails over there? I'm not usually wild about the SM setup, but if all your riding is on the road, then that's the way I would go too. Hey I can't remember if any one asked but what do you do over there for work? Are you from there? Stationed there? Just working there? Later man, my coffee is done, and I gotta me me some

Old 12-30-2006, 04:25 AM
1st Gear Member

I've heard about taking apart the stock blinkers and than reinstalling them without the long plastic spacer????

I haven't checked this yet myself because I spent the entire day trying to put the front tire back on................but that';s another post!!!

I'll mess with it in the AM and post back any news!!!

Dave

Old 12-31-2006, 06:41 PM
1st Gear Member

Forget that Idea......The bolt is attatched to the end,so there really isn't any clean way to do it with the stock blinks............

I'm probably just gonna go with these....................................

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...amp;Division=6

Old 06-15-2010, 01:52 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by deej
Hey JB1 how's the weather in Houston, my father-n-law lives there again after 20 years in Washington State. Anyway here is where I got mine.

Here are the small lights http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...amp;Division=6

Here is the tail light and license holder http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...amp;Division=6
Deej, could you please re-post a new link to that license plate holder? The one above is dead. Thanks!

Old 06-15-2010, 02:15 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by tremor38
I work as defense contrator at an air-to-ground gunnery and bombing range. My job is a mixed bag between maintaining the LAN, computers andradios to scoring flights, to operating heavy equipment. We've also got ATVs, Snowmobiles and a snow cat that are all for 'doing the job.'

I originally came to Japan with The Navy and retired from that after 24 years.

The motard bike is tons of fun! I used to run around on crotch rocket (CBR1100XX and YZF1000R) and NEVER thought anything under 750cc would be enough for me. Man was I ever wrong! This is really about the most all-around satisfying bikeI've owned...loads of fun! I will probably invest in dirt rims, tires, sprocket and chain in a year or so, just to mix it up now and then, but my riding is 90% on paved roads in the mountains and back-n-forth to work.
Another one is infected...