FMF Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 01:29 PM
1st Gear Member
Default FMF Video

Alright, A few of you have asked for a video of the new pipe so I have uploaded one to youtube. Please keep in mind that although this isSo Cal and Hollywood is out here, my video production skills could use some polishing

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyA0cydVugI

Also now after putting a few miles on it this weekend I am VERY VERY! SATSIFIED with the exhaust[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 07-16-2007, 01:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: FMF Video

That sounds good bro! I think the P-Bomb and Q4 combo work together very nicely to open the bike upwhile keeping the noise down. If I were stateside, I wouldn't think twice about shelling out an extra $100.00 for that system over say a Muzzy or BG (anti-secular, exhaustfundamental extremist shield raised and ready).

Old 07-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

Thats sweet man..... thats the way it should sound from the factory.... nice, not too loud...sounds great man

Old 07-16-2007, 01:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Wow thats nice and quiet! I'm going to see if I can get out my big gun purchase and buy that.

Kevin

Old 07-16-2007, 03:03 PM
1st Gear Member

Sounds great! [sm=smiley20.gif]Thanks for the video

Old 07-16-2007, 07:29 PM
1st Gear Member

There are a couple of us here on the forum with "cal plated" bikes........Its kinda lke the LasVegas commercial "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas"

Old 07-16-2007, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member

Hey mole,thats sounds great,any other mods besides the exhaust? And have you had any issues with popping on decel or any other quirk since the install?

Old 07-17-2007, 02:06 AM
1st Gear Member

Mole, Didn't you say in an earlier post no jetting or airbox mods required according to FMF and what do you personally think?I have the parts #s and the phone # and just waiting input of overall thoughts before placing the order. I don't think the state of Maine will have a problem with the noise level,it's definately quieter than most bikes around here.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Hokie1,
After riding the bike for a while this weekend I am very satisfied with the peformance. The current condition is: stock air box, stock snorckel, all smog intact and no carb modification. With that said, would the bike benifit from an air box mod, better air cleaner, jetting and carb mod? Most likely.
If I recall in one of these threads (I belive it was Calisaki) was quoted as running around for about 6 months with either a slip on or full system (I dont recall what manufacture)with stock jetting and no mods, then he did the mods and jetting and got the WOW! factor.

Quick Reply: FMF Video