Finally some pics of my bike...

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: i know, im a noob...

ORIGINAL: GoldenMushroom

if someone could tell a noob how to disable the kickstand killsensor... that would be great!

thanks
Follow the wires up under the seat and unplug there then remove the whole smeel. Can't remember what I did, but I think you then just plug the two hanging connectors that are left under the seat together.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:58 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Finally some pics of my bike...

You will get to meet "blondie" if you go to the race......theres your final motivation to make it...lol.

As far as unhooking the kickstand kill switch. Follow the wires all the way up to a female connector and a male connector. Unplug the wires and hook the two connectors together.

Im finally getting a day off from the Police Academy on friday so then Ill mount up my maier mx rear fender and acerbis light and post up some pics.

Ive also got a few tricks up my sleeve that I started on tonight that I will post up as soon as I finish. (there are a few advantages to living at welding shop )

The tacoma has been feeling left out lately so I have to post a pic of it, since the KLX came into the picture it has gotten zero love......
Name:  helicopterpad.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  102.2 KB
And maybe a video...
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t=MVI_3699.flv

And the gf with the daughter

Old 02-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hardtaco

You will get to meet "blondie" if you go to the race......theres your final motivation to make it...lol.
Ah, so that's your game - distract the competition while you take the checkers and then go home with the girl. Man, I knew you were smart, but what I didn't realize was how sneaky you were.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:30 PM
1st Gear Member

ay hardtaco im from NC too man, what part you from, and where is this hare gonna be? i jsut got my 250 this past sat (thanks again all you guys on here, yo helped me through the process PERFECTLY)...i live on campus at UNCC now, and i just found some pretty sweet practice/begininger trails behind the campus (about 3-5 miles worth)...just wondering if you knew of any spots to ride in NC that has some nasty, technical ****....oh yeah no brakes that 450 exc is THE ****ING sweetest bike ive ever seen, hell if i had previous experience with dual soprts i woulda went ahead and grabbed one....but the klx 250 is the second best dual sport, behind the ktm 450 exc, so i went with it....LOVE IT so far, absolutely amazing bike....ill prolly pull the trigger on the KTM450 exc next spring(ill be graduated for about 8 months by then, so ill haev LOTS of money with my new job to buy bikes and parts ...hehe thanks guys for the help...

Old 03-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

lmao
ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

ORIGINAL: Hardtaco

Ah, so that's your game - distract the competition while you take the checkers and then go home with the girl. Man, I knew you were smart, but what I didn't realize was how sneaky you were.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Thats a hot bitch! Your girlfriend nice looking too.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:13 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: i know, im a noob...

ORIGINAL: rkutzner

ORIGINAL: GoldenMushroom

if someone could tell a noob how to disable the kickstand killsensor... that would be great!

thanks
Follow the wires up under the seat and unplug there then remove the whole smeel. Can't remember what I did, but I think you then just plug the two hanging connectors that are left under the seat together.
Then plug the wires on the main harness together.