Can anyone make a spread sheet?

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2007, 11:58 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Can anyone make a spread sheet?

There has been a lot of suspension talk around here lately. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take the time to make a spread sheet up that put everyones weight, rear compression and rebound setings, front compression settings, if springs (front and rear) are stock or what rate you are running, what your sag is at,if you have lowering links or not, and a section to put what kinda of riding you do most.(and any other important spec that I may have missed) There was one that I think Jsac had made one up for jetting specs that seemed to help others out. I think that the suspension one would be a big help to people because it seems to be a big gray area to most. The jetting one was setup so you could just input your data on the graph and it was all in one post. Thanks to anyone who will step up and help the community out, and sorry to who ever it was that did the jetting sheet if it wasn't jsac.

Old 12-29-2007, 07:08 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Can anyone make a spread sheet?

I think you might be talking about my spreadsheet (Mods & Jets & Clicks). I haven't updated it in a while, but I did add a new page for suspension info (aka "clicks"). I think I've got most of the suspension info that you mentioned, but if there's something else you'd like to see added, just let me know.

If anyone wants me to add their settings, just send me a PM and I'll post a new version of the spreadsheet in a few days.

Regards,

Mike

P.S. - My apologies in advance if there's another spreadsheet out there that I'm not aware of-- I certainly don't havethe monopoly on good ideas ... specially in this community!