anyone near charlotte, NC?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 PM
1st Gear Member
Default anyone near charlotte, NC?

Lately I have been obsessed with making my bike more powerful...and i dont mean two stroke 250 racing bike power, but just enough power to make me smile.....you know what im saying? like right now bone stock when i snap the throttle as hard as i can the front end pulls up a little bit, and i want it to just have enough power where it will stand up all the way by snapping the throttle in first and second..i dont mean power to ride out wheelies through fifth gear....i just want the front end to stand up all the way by snapping the throttle...

ANYWAY, it would be awesome to not only have a future riding buddy, as i have none right now ...but I REALY REALLY want to get on a klx250s that has had mods and aftermarket **** done to it...not alot of **** done, but you know, just like the free mods, rejetting, exhaust, and a 13 tooth front sprocket...I want to see what it feels like so i will know whether or not i should keep my klx and mod it out to get my desired power, or if i should trade her in for a ktm 450 EXC...PLEASE someone within 50 miles of charlotte let me take a quick spin on their modded out bikes...you gotta save me from going orange! haha come on, you want to keep me in the klx club, so show me what these BEASTS can really do!