Another mod

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Another mod

ORIGINAL: sinkoman

Yeah, deleting posts is just stupid. Locking threads is much more effective.

When you delete a thread, nobody knows wtf happened, and it'll end up just happening again.

When you lock a thread, you manage to say "Hey, this is what happened in this thread, and if it happens again, imma ****ing rape you bitch". You display the incident and the punishment, and effectively create both stance and empowerment.
What other knowledge do you possess? I have so much to learn. I'll keep that in mind, thanks man.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:18 PM
IG

deej, it's apparent to me but probably not to anyone else that you're just looking for someone to place a hand on your chin and raise your head. Here's my honest take on you, and frankly I used to get along with you and actually found you quite hilarious and funny-UNTIL you became a mod. Then things changed and I guess I'm not the only one who has noticed as you have been called a smartass from people other than me.
I think you are quite biased and quickly take sides with whoever is going to support you more or make a statement that the majority is going to side with. Basically, what a people pleaser does. You never look at both sides, and even if you do and I don't know it you publically humiliate me or anyone who doesn't agree with your logic then you may PM the other party so not to call them out in front of the others. While I don't really care what you say about me wherever it may be, others are seeing this and that is why you have become a smartass in people's eyes.
If I am causing such problems, why don't you friggin ban me already? You've been threatening to do it for months, do it already and be on your merry way to being the best mod online anywhere. You've sure got the support of the other backpatters, at least the majority. BAN ME DEEJ! I don't care if you do. Ever since my original screenname was deleted and I've had to make up bogus screennames where I don't even remember the info. I typed in, I could care less about this forum. Before that, I did care and wanted to offer good info to new owners.
You allowed someone to infiltrate my account and even create bogus screennames identifying themselves as me where they typed false information including vulgar and degrading things. Youcould have cared less if anything was done about it and then proceeded to blame it on me while you tried smoothing things over with people who actually did say something about it being wrong. If you look at things objectively, you probably should step down as mod as you claim to not be deleting my posts. If not then, what exactly have you done besides be the little tattle-tale of the forum?
What exactly is this forum's objective? To offer info. to owners and share other KLX stories? Or is to try and get Iowaguy, IG, Iowaguy.'s feathers ruffled? Each time I post something, that's what it turns into. My feathers aren't ruffled, I just state my side most of the time smiling as I type or laughing, and then see it turn into a 4-6 page rant on why I'm wrong, why I should be ignored or deleted or banned, or what else we can say about HD to get pats on each others backs. If the goal of this forum is the first one I mentioned, it has a ton of work to do to achieve this objective and simply by banning me or whatever isn't going to be the solution but I do believe it will help. So here I am telling you to do it, go ahead. You're the mod, start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk. Lock the useless threads and ban IP#'s of people you see as troublemakers.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

not towards anyone, just stirring the pot.....

Old 11-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

like my new car?

Old 11-19-2007, 04:54 PM
1st Gear Member

my turn!! my turn !!

Name:  thugs_090707.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  25.7 KB
Name:  retard.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  7.7 KB
Name:  1253115-flava.gif
Views: 17
Size:  140.7 KB
Name:  00032528-1.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  33.7 KB

Old 11-19-2007, 04:57 PM
IG

ems, you're a gem buddy. always trying to get others to smile.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IG

deej, it's apparent to me but probably not to anyone else that you're just looking for someone to place a hand on your chin and raise your head. Here's my honest take on you, and frankly I used to get along with you and actually found you quite hilarious and funny-UNTIL you became a mod. Then things changed and I guess I'm not the only one who has noticed as you have been called a smartass from people other than me.
I think you are quite biased and quickly take sides with whoever is going to support you more or make a statement that the majority is going to side with. Basically, what a people pleaser does. You never look at both sides, and even if you do and I don't know it you publically humiliate me or anyone who doesn't agree with your logic then you may PM the other party so not to call them out in front of the others. While I don't really care what you say about me wherever it may be, others are seeing this and that is why you have become a smartass in people's eyes.
If I am causing such problems, why don't you friggin ban me already? You've been threatening to do it for months, do it already and be on your merry way to being the best mod online anywhere. You've sure got the support of the other backpatters, at least the majority. BAN ME DEEJ! I don't care if you do. Ever since my original screenname was deleted and I've had to make up bogus screennames where I don't even remember the info. I typed in, I could care less about this forum. Before that, I did care and wanted to offer good info to new owners.
You allowed someone to infiltrate my account and even create bogus screennames identifying themselves as me where they typed false information including vulgar and degrading things. Youcould have cared less if anything was done about it and then proceeded to blame it on me while you tried smoothing things over with people who actually did say something about it being wrong. If you look at things objectively, you probably should step down as mod as you claim to not be deleting my posts. If not then, what exactly have you done besides be the little tattle-tale of the forum?
What exactly is this forum's objective? To offer info. to owners and share other KLX stories? Or is to try and get Iowaguy, IG, Iowaguy.'s feathers ruffled? Each time I post something, that's what it turns into. My feathers aren't ruffled, I just state my side most of the time smiling as I type or laughing, and then see it turn into a 4-6 page rant on why I'm wrong, why I should be ignored or deleted or banned, or what else we can say about HD to get pats on each others backs. If the goal of this forum is the first one I mentioned, it has a ton of work to do to achieve this objective and simply by banning me or whatever isn't going to be the solution but I do believe it will help. So here I am telling you to do it, go ahead. You're the mod, start walking the walk instead of just talking the talk. Lock the useless threads and ban IP#'s of people you see as troublemakers.
Ok first of all and I have said this more than once, I don't have the power to ban anyone. Second I did not "infiltrate" your account nor did I get anyone to, I wouldn't even know how if I wanted to. I think you are putting too much energy into thinking I am smarter than I am???? If that makes sense. I'm a simple person, I just want everyone to get along. And where are these people that you keep insinuating that are mad at me? One member called me a smart A$$ and we have already worked that out. So as much as you would like to think that "others" are taking the same attitude as you, it simply is not there. As far as ruffling feathers, you are the single and only member that has made it your daily job to do exactly that. Boy you really don't like anyone that other people like. What's wrong did you not get the love when you were little, and now you hate anyone who is liked? You have had numerous opportunities to start fresh and not put other people down and to learn a new way of posting that will not get everyone worked up, but you always choose the low road. I really feel sorry for you, but that only goes so far and then a person has to make an adult decision and not continue to allow this kind of thing to continue. Again just to reiterate, I have never banned you or your IP address. Quit accusing me of something I not only didn't do, nor have the authority to do. Actually the only work that needs to be done is to ignore you from now on. What I do have the authority to do is to lock threads and this one is done.