4strokes.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 04:36 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default 4strokes.com

Well it seems that I got into trouble over at www.4strokes.com. I got a private message from a guy that is interested in buying a KLX 250S and so I put in our address so he could come over, and this is what I got in my e-mail today.

Hello deej

You received the following message from: Admin (forums@4strokes.com)

This is what I posted

"Copy and paste you're post from here and put it in as a new topic, there are a couple of new guys added to our group everyday. Here is the link. Looking forward to seeing you there."

This is what I got back.

That's not how it works here. Where not here to send members to other Websites. -Admin

What gives, I think the admin is being a jerk. Or perhaps he is worried that we have the premier place to talk about these bikes. Either way I'm gonna get a hold of the guy that was interested and see if I can e-mail him directly.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:43 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: 4strokes.com

Like a lot of chat sites you have to be a little careful with some forums, they won't let you or don't like you "advertising" other forums. Thems the rulez if you wanna play on their site.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:44 AM
1st Gear Member

Like a lot of chat sites you have to be a little careful with some forums, they won't let you or don't like you "advertising" other forums. Thems the rulez if you wanna play on their site. Some admins just tell you some ban you and you're left wondering what you did wrong.

Old 04-15-2006, 08:55 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

[&:] Oh well live and learn I guess

Old 04-16-2006, 04:09 AM
1st Gear Member

Hey deej, What did WE tell you, Dont leave this site again. there are bad people out there. Now stay close to home and dont wander off too far!! [sm=nono.gif] LOL...LOL...

This site is the best!!

Old 04-16-2006, 07:04 AM

Deej,

Thank you for the message earlier. I saw the message they left you, as well. They emailed me some rules to follow as well?!! Although like you they also sent me the link you tried to give me originally. Well I want to say thank you! This site is exactly what I've been trying to find for quite sometime! Just by quick glance there is a lot of great info and tips on this bike alone! I was at the dealer again today(noticed there was 1 left) looking at some prices for riding gear. Hopefully riding soon.......

Thanks again,

Nickal
New Brunswick
Canada

Old 04-16-2006, 06:37 PM

Nickal,

For great prices on riding gear, check out the selections at New Enough.

They have a closeout section, that when the proper choice is there, is a fantastic deal! I recently bought a leather and mesh jacket from them for $49.95. It normally sells for $199.95. They have a special right now on gloves for $15!

And most of their stuff is made in Canada - Joe Rocket gear!