Joke section! Remember, alot of people view this site at work, so keep that in mind when posting a joke!

Witches

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 09:26 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Witches

How do you turn a dishwasher into a snow plow?

Give her a shovel.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:27 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

uh o bluebird... see what you started.... i have a feeling that the women are just a tad out numbered here.. lol

Old 09-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

well doesnt someone know alot of sexist jokes?.....lol.... they good though....haha
hey at least I'm only going to post the 'nicer' ones!!!! But I can take it as good as I can give it! (oh god I'm gonna regret posting that!)

Old 09-12-2006, 09:31 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: bluebird

hey at least I'm only going to post the 'nicer' ones!!!! But I can take it as good as I can give it! (oh god I'm gonna regret posting that!)
Ill let someon else comment on that BB

Old 09-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: firstninjabike

Ill let someon else comment on that BB
Thank you.

Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
They already have boyfriends.

Old 09-12-2006, 09:56 PM
1st Gear Member

Thank you.

Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
They already have boyfriends.

Put the gay jokes on the gay bbq thread not this one

Old 09-12-2006, 10:07 PM

No offense to anyone just think this is funny........................

So the zebra says to moses "am I a white horse with black stripes or a black horse with white stripes?" Moses says " I don't know, go up to God and ask him" so the zebra goes up to God "Am I a white horse with black stripes or a black horse with white stripes?" God takes a good look at him and says " You are what you are". So very confused the zebra goes back to Moses. He asks "well, what did he say?' The zebra says "well I'm still really confused, God said "you are what you are" but didn't tell me anything else". Moses says "well that's easy you're a white horse with black stripes" The Zebra still very confused says " how do you know that?" So Moses says" because if you were a black zebra with white stripes God would have said " You is what you is!!!!!!"

Old 09-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

why dont women need a watch?

the microwave and stove have clocks on them.

Old 09-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

No offense to anyone just think this is funny........................

So the zebra says to moses "am I a white horse with black stripes or a black horse with white stripes?" Moses says " I don't know, go up to God and ask him" so the zebra goes up to God "Am I a white horse with black stripes or a black horse with white stripes?" God takes a good look at him and says " You are what you are". So very confused the zebra goes back to Moses. He asks "well, what did he say?' The zebra says "well I'm still really confused, God said "you are what you are" but didn't tell me anything else". Moses says "well that's easy you're a white horse with black stripes" The Zebra still very confused says " how do you know that?" So Moses says" because if you were a black zebra with white stripes God would have said " You is what you is!!!!!!"
ROTF great one Shon [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Thanks for cheering me up, my day just went to crap after reading that one god's most evilest creation, my sons mother, has found out that I am opening a new business and has already filed court papers to increase child support. F-ing Company is not even open or made any money and the bitch wants.

Old 09-12-2006, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That sux NS...Hopefully she won't be able to get away with it. I don't know how the laws in Cali are, but GL man.

Some good jokes on this one. Wait till I get home, and I might need to contribute one or two!! lol lol