General Motorcycle Discussion Have some questions or information about riding that is not tech? Here you go!

dont ride w/dress shoes

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Default RE: dont ride w/dress shoes

My big ol' belly aint having no thong action! I would scare the bike!!!!! Nic thought for the teh garage though!!![sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-06-2005, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Hey if ya wanna be a hot biker chick, let your thong hang out LMAO!!!!!! [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
oh hell ya thats the ticket there..... nothing like a lil thong action.... specially if the hot chick is the one driven the bike..... [sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 12-06-2005, 01:53 AM

Hey girl, all men like the booty......if ya got it flaunt it!!!!!!! I know that's my best asset!!! LOL

Old 12-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: shon

Hey girl, all men like the booty......if ya got it flaunt it!!!!!!! I know that's my best asset!!! LOL
What I have learned over the years - as long as you are comfortable in your own skin, you can get away with wearing anything! For some reason that confidence outshines any 'flaw' that you think you have.

Almost forgot - I always wear my bike boots when riding the bike - wore sneakers once and damn near froze my feet!

Old 12-06-2005, 05:59 PM

I gotta politely disagree there....I've seen plenty of people, men and women, wearing things they ainto go business wearing until they loose 100lbs!!!!!

Old 12-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: petezzr

I gotta politely disagree there....I've seen plenty of people, men and women, wearing things they ainto go business wearing until they loose 100lbs!!!!!
I understand where you're coming from pete (and I'll agree fully with you on some levels).........but my point is that no one should let others or society depict what is acceptable for them. I had a friend years ago that was 'bigger' and she didn't care what anyone thought of how she looked and she wore whatever she felt comfortable wearing - she was a beautiful person and I guess from knowing her, it made me see her in a different way. I don't know, its a tough topic when you really think about it.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:00 PM

I agree that people should 'walk to their own drummer', not just what other people say looks good....like anything else I guess it's all about balance....the other thing is not to let your looks determine how you feel about yourself.

Old 12-06-2005, 08:18 PM

Thanks guys, all very positive comments! Ok, maybe, just MAYBE, I'll give the ol summertime thong a ride...............

Old 12-13-2005, 09:02 AM
1st Gear Member

Well my foot pegs arrived, would be nice if they where the right ones haha gotta love it. oh well i did get my euro sigs and they look damn good. try to send some pics soon, need new digi cam.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:44 PM

footpegs, thongs, society, crashes.. what was this post about again

Quick Reply: dont ride w/dress shoes