Gear Section Have some questions about the best safety gear for you? Ask it here!

AFX helmet

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: AFX helmet

Dang, I need mo money so that I can try out different lids. I am happy with mine though. See pic!

Old 08-08-2007, 04:12 AM
1st Gear Member

Your right I don't have it but I heard a shop up the street from me might it is called Suicycle the owners name is Bill you might give him a call but if you do you better tell him I (Alicia/Go Moto) said, "hi" his number is 916-726-3366

ORIGINAL: fiv3ptsl0w

ORIGINAL: suprakawigrl

I like the scorpions better too, they wick moisture from your face have antifog sheilds stock and look a lot better than HJCs.

fiv3ptsl0w question for you which Icon Helmet are you looking for I can check my inventory.

Large Iconmainframe eternal saint =) u dont have it =(

Old 08-08-2007, 04:12 AM
1st Gear Member

BTW my rep told me that Icon will not be making anymore of the Saint/Sinner just so you know.

Old 08-08-2007, 04:39 AM

ORIGINAL: mikeyntnc

one word .......H E A V Y I's recomend stepping up to a Icon , KBC , HJC your noggin is nowhere to take short cuts ,get the best lid you can possibly afford .Youir noggin will thank you
Why does everyone always say the Scorpions are so heavy? Mine does not feel that heavy at all, and it looks awesome, fits well, and ventilates better than most helmets that I know of.

Old 08-08-2007, 05:23 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: suprakawigrl

BTW my rep told me that Icon will not be making anymore of the Saint/Sinner just so you know.
thanks... i found it on a website... they have some in all sizes.. in both saint and sinner.. =)

Old 08-08-2007, 05:36 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jetblack

one word .......H E A V Y I's recomend stepping up to a Icon , KBC , HJC your noggin is nowhere to take short cuts ,get the best lid you can possibly afford .Youir noggin will thank you
Why does everyone always say the Scorpions are so heavy? Mine does not feel that heavy at all, and it looks awesome, fits well, and ventilates better than most helmets that I know of.
Compare it to a SHOEI RF1000. The Shoei feels like half the weight. I own an EXO-700 and love it, but it is one of the heavier helmets sold.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:11 AM
1st Gear Member

I was referring to the AFX

Old 08-08-2007, 06:02 PM
1st Gear Member

Sorry, my ADHD is getting the best of me!

Old 08-08-2007, 07:21 PM
1st Gear Member

I have tried the AFX's ........I own a Shoei RF-1000 , Shoei X-11 and a KBC V-2 Mirage ( it is a very good helmet ) .............but the Shoei's kick a$$ even if they are a bit more expensive .I have not tried the Scorpions but they do look great !!!!!!!!!!! jmo of course

Old 08-14-2007, 05:05 PM

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

ORIGINAL: jetblack

Compare it to a SHOEI RF1000. The Shoei feels like half the weight. I own an EXO-700 and love it, but it is one of the heavier helmets sold.
Yeah, but I also got my EXO-700 Burst for $150 Shoei are vastly overpriced, even if they are super-light and look cool (mostly).

Quick Reply: AFX helmet