Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Cops Profiling

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 10:48 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Cops Profiling

you're mom's a comment[>:]

Old 10-13-2007, 10:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Play nice guys...or you are all going to the naughty chair

Old 10-14-2007, 01:34 AM
1st Gear Member

Kind of my strange "not really an insult" insults. Most people think I'm crazy when I call people random things. It's usually the last word they said and for no reason. I guess a bit of a take from Tommy Boy when they're in the car talking about M & M's. "Your head has a thick candy shell" "Your head has a.. shell on it.."

Okay nevermind. Rack this up as postwhoring.. I guess I need to start sometime, right?

Old 10-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, good luck on the whoring deuce. I have had to delete a couple of my posts/replies before just because it sounded "off" lets say. No biggey.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:29 AM

im in ny too, upstate, got nailed at about 90 the other day, he turned around, i stopped and waited for him,i said to him" i dont run, im not tryin to kill me,you or some innocent person, you have a job to do and i respect that, so i understand if you need to write me"(which is a goodline if i do say so myslef)he told me hewas gonna, i simply stated "i understand" ran my license and registration (which i did not have with me, took me on my word) got out of his car and said "im gonna let you go, thanks for stopping not many do" then went on to tell me how some other guy out ran him and hes lookin for him, i have many friends that are cops and they all tell me 9 times outa 10 if yo u stop and are respectful they will let you go. just my story, but it aint worth gettin hurt for, a couple hundred bucks is a shift of O.T. at least your still around to tell about it, got it at 125 years ago, no ticket, i stopped and waited for him, either my stupidity or my luck...dont know.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:46 AM
1st Gear Member

I haven't been pulled over in almost 2 years. Even then it was my fault. I've never been pulled over on a bike though. Thankfully.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:22 AM
1st Gear Member

ive been pulled over on my first bike once. she just wanted to harrass me. i was going the speed limit it was the 3rd day i had the bike i dint have my endorsment just the paper permit when i was in florida.i was at an intersection turning right on red (legal in florida) i saw a cop drive by me when i was stopped going the direction i was about to go she pulled over and waited for me to pass her adn she pulled out. She ran my tag for no reason and gave me a ticket cuz i dint have my DL on me at the time. I htought i had it but i lost it earlier in the day. I could have fought it cuz she neededneeded a reason to run my tag which she dint. but i never run.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:25 AM
1st Gear Member

Good call

Old 10-14-2007, 06:29 AM
1st Gear Member

plus the ticket was only 7 bucks

Old 10-14-2007, 06:40 AM
1st Gear Member

I've never had a $7 ticket... must be nice