Kawasaki Forums

Kawasaki Forums (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/)
-   -   Cops Profiling (https://www.kawasakiforums.com/forum/off-topic-6/cops-profiling-16364/)

PANGUI 10-12-2007 05:16 AM

Cops Profiling

Ok so i know i should be used to it but this is really starting to piss me off!!!!! Those goat smelling homotesticles are really getting under my skin!!!! I am former military and am for the most part a law abiding citizen but you just can't stop anymore. If you do get ready for the dang ticket to fly your way. So here is how it went tonight I was following a car and we was both doing about 40 in a 35. I see the cop and he swings it our way the car turns off and i keep trucking along watching my rear view homie doesnt follow the car that turns off no he cuts them on and speeds up to catch up with me so I hit it and yes i got away but it is bull everytime they see a bike they pull you or try to at least. i hate the clermont florida police department.

Merdox 10-12-2007 07:41 AM

RE: Cops Profiling

lol, well if you make a habit of running from the cops then they will mark your bike and pull you over for anything they can.

kozumasbullitt 10-12-2007 08:45 AM

cops usually will tag a car before a bike because its hard to get a radar on a smaller object.

rocketrotary 10-12-2007 10:16 AM

You're prior military, you should really be used to it. MPs are even worse!

PittZX636247 10-12-2007 12:28 PM

No kidding Rocket the MPs on a base are real a-holes you can't do anything wrong on a base

Kohburn 10-12-2007 12:32 PM

you ran rather than potentially getting a ticket for 5mph over the limit? hell I dunno about down there but in maryland most courts will toss that out as a waste of their time

sup_uni 10-12-2007 02:32 PM

here in good old wyoming (god that makes me sound like such a hick) the cops let us off of everything, had a friend wheelie right in front of one and he just told us to take it out of town. had a friend get paced at 110 mph in town and the cop just told him to slow down, lol for some reason they love us here.

i was doing rolling burnouts accross the street from the courthouse and once again, cop said "take it outside city limits so we dont have to deal with it"

Carmi990 10-12-2007 02:33 PM

I really hate it when I read that you guys run.... I haven't got a ticket yet but it makes me want to run. Do you guys run even if you have a license plate visible? Don't they just run your plate and put out a warrant?

BlackNinjaZX6R 10-12-2007 02:36 PM

dont run man if you if you do something illegal and get caught you got to pay. seriously runnin for doin 5 over isnt very smart at all. the ticket wouldnt have carried any points or the fine wouldnt be that much. that was just stupid

hoedogg 10-12-2007 03:02 PM

im moving to wyoming[:-][8D]:D

ORIGINAL: sup_uni

here in good old wyoming (god that makes me sound like such a hick) the cops let us off of everything, had a friend wheelie right in front of one and he just told us to take it out of town. had a friend get paced at 110 mph in town and the cop just told him to slow down, lol for some reason they love us here.

i was doing rolling burnouts accross the street from the courthouse and once again, cop said "take it outside city limits so we dont have to deal with it"