Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I'm hurting

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 07:22 AM
Default I'm hurting

I got in an accident today. I just got off work and it was dark out and i was on my way home. Well i was riding threw a two lane road that the speed limit was 25. I was doin bout 27 and riding close to the center lane because i read in the drivers licence book you are supose to when you are on a two lane road untill a car comes at you then ride in the middle. Well i was ridding along close to the center lane and all of a suddon a dark blue car darts out from a side street. So i slamed on my brakes and decided to trow the bike down instead of hitting her. So my bike is messed up now. I didn't have any gloves on but i did have everything else so my hand is cut up kind of bad.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I'm hurting

You gotta watch out for the crazies in cages! At least you had 95% of your gear on. I would never go without gloves personally, but hopefully you will from now on. Hope you get everything back to normal again.

BTW: did the person in the car drive off, or stop for you?

Old 11-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

that sux bro.[&o]

Old 11-10-2006, 10:22 PM

She stoped but she kept trying to actting like it wasn't her fault. Yeah i ain't goin with out gloves from now on.

Old 11-11-2006, 05:01 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Foul! This is the street/strip section! Not the off topic section.
Ouch, still sucks on the off though. The lack of gloves too.
seriously, I have been there before. Wish ya well on the incident. Also glad that you are pretty much ok.