Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I was put in place by a gixxer :D

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 07:29 AM
1st Gear Member
Default rahrah

Last edited by galen31075; 09-04-2009 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: I was put in place by a gixxer :D

as long as they are not to close i don't mind other bikes behind me or in front of me when splitting traffic, saftey in numbers i say. cagers are more likley to see multiple bikes coming thru. cool story tho.

Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM
1st Gear Member

im sure it was a 1000

Old 05-21-2007, 07:42 PM
1st Gear Member

Rock on man At least you got to screw with him.

Old 05-30-2007, 10:34 AM
1st Gear Member

WHOA.... That is extreme. LOL. i hate gixxers.

That is prolly why my brother in law wants one

Old 05-30-2007, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

You should kill yourself!

JK bro. becarefull playing on the freeway in traffic, sh*t in a split second and your on the ground.

Old 05-30-2007, 05:40 PM
1st Gear Member

yea doing stuff on the highway like that is what gives us all a bad name. It should be kept to the track. If i'm going to mess with some one it's either on the strip or on a track not on plubic roads. just be careful out there i just had a friend that got hurt really bad by messing around on the highway. he got ran over after he went down luckly he had his gear on and is doing alright.

Old 05-30-2007, 06:01 PM
1st Gear Member

My friends were riding back from AMA lane spilting on the frwy because traffic was moving at a snails pace. Anyways they come up to this accident that just happened. A guy was lane splitting at about 90 mph when a van attempted a lane change...the guy hit the back of thevan. He did not fair well...I am not sure if he is alive or not but one of the girls is an EMT and the other a RN. Since they were first on scene they took care of him the best they could and they determined he had severe brain damage at the scene by the way he was acting.

We all ride and it is a ton of fun but becareful. Other vehicles cannot see us as easily and sometimes just don't look. The nice thing about track days and pretty much any form of racing is you are in a controlled environment. So even if you crash you have a much greater chance of survival and limited damage. And EMT's onsite to take care of you.

Ride safe everyone, there has been a lot of MC accidents this summer and the warm weather has just arrived.

Old 05-31-2007, 11:44 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: suprakawigrl

My friends were riding back from AMA lane spilting on the frwy because traffic was moving at a snails pace. Anyways they come up to this accident that just happened. A guy was lane splitting at about 90 mph when a van attempted a lane change...the guy hit the back of thevan. He did not fair well...I am not sure if he is alive or not but one of the girls is an EMT and the other a RN. Since they were first on scene they took care of him the best they could and they determined he had severe brain damage at the scene by the way he was acting.

We all ride and it is a ton of fun but becareful. Other vehicles cannot see us as easily and sometimes just don't look. The nice thing about track days and pretty much any form of racing is you are in a controlled environment. So even if you crash you have a much greater chance of survival and limited damage. And EMT's onsite to take care of you.

Ride safe everyone, there has been a lot of MC accidents this summer and the warm weather has just arrived.
+1
Except for the warm weather part. First day of winter down here. Lucky its all still riding weather though.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:58 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

A-men girl..
ORIGINAL: suprakawigrl

Quick Reply: I was put in place by a gixxer :D