Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Good Weekend of ridin

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:08 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Good Weekend of ridin

i live in clifton. i am up in fairfield alot though i play rugby up there. yeah i think im gonna become a member of that as well

Old 07-17-2007, 04:24 PM
1st Gear Member

Cool, it's nice to see another local rider on here, someone else to be jealous of all these west coast riders this winter when our bikes are all put away.

Old 07-17-2007, 05:13 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah it is nice to see another local on here. for awhile i thought i was the only one from cincinnati but glad to see another local on here. ive been hard pressed to find some kawasaki's around here man

Old 07-17-2007, 06:32 PM
1st Gear Member

we live in "zukiland"

Old 07-17-2007, 07:14 PM
1st Gear Member

zukiland is that the name of an apartment complex or something. how many people do ya ride with on a regular basis

Old 07-17-2007, 07:26 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: BlackNinjaZX6R

zukiland is that the name of an apartment complex or something. how many people do ya ride with on a regular basis
Zukiland is a fictional place where everyone believes that gsxrs are the best bikes, and refuse to ever believe that any other bike could possibly be faster than they are. The cincy area (especially all ofthe dirtnecks up here in hamilton) have a really badhabit of riding loud-obnoxious harleys too.

I usually ride with 2-4 other guys that I have convinced to get bikes. Two of my bros, and some other guys from church. Of course...they all bought gsxrs!. I won't hold it against them though, Suzuki had better deals on bikes when they bought them, and we all understand getting the best bike we can for the cash.

Old 07-17-2007, 10:03 PM
1st Gear Member

when are you guys goin up to that mid ohio id like to go and i know some other bikers that would like to go as well. i know you said it was the 27th thru the 29th but we could get a big group goin it could be good times

Old 07-18-2007, 01:51 AM
1st Gear Member

I think we are going to head up on Saturday, the 28th. Going to try and find a route that is as fun (back roads) as possible. I really hate flat spots in my tires. I'll keep you posted.

Old 07-18-2007, 03:04 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah let me know i got some guys that i just meet last weekend but thats who i rode with all this weekend and theyd love to come so keep me posted ill let them know though of the idea. and im a backroad carver so yes backroads would be great for me and so would they

Old 07-18-2007, 03:18 PM
1st Gear Member

do you have any idea on how much the weekend would cost up there. are there addmission prices i would assume. let me know i got a few other people intersted in going

Quick Reply: Good Weekend of ridin