Sights 'N Sounds Upload and Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Kawasaki's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

guy hits deer

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Default RE: guy hits deer

I highly doubt anyone that sees this video will think to themselves.."hmm, that was soo cool that I think I will do twice the speed limit in the twisties and hope to hit a deer". If anything, it would remind people to be more careful in the woods. I don't see what's so bad about this thread.

Old 09-03-2006, 04:27 AM
1st Gear Member

I think about that happening to me when I ride country roads now I will really watch...... My friend hit a deer on a straight road doing about 100mph with and old Kal KZ1000 and cut the deer in half and didn't even fall off the bike but it was a real mess he hit it dead in the middle he was lucky big time

Old 09-03-2006, 06:57 AM
1st Gear Member

there is a video of a guy in about mid lean that slices through a deer, doesn't even wobble.

Old 09-03-2006, 07:15 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: walight01

there is a video of a guy in about mid lean that slices through a deer, doesn't even wobble.
I remember that Vid... I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it... That guy was crankin pretty dam fast too..

Old 09-03-2006, 07:44 AM
1st Gear Member

I beleive it after seeing some pics of bikes that ran into the sides of cars and allmost went all the way through to the other side.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:43 AM
1st Gear Member

yeah i wouldnt have believed it either those sneeky sob's, i almost hit a deer once on a quad riding down a back country road in pa it just appeared out of the field out of nowhere

Old 09-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

One this weekend was standing at the side of the road as I was heading toward it. I slowed waaaaay down - there was no other traffic, and in typical deer fashion when I got real close in bolted in some random direction. They are so unpredictable around traffic - like unguided missles firing off in random directions.

Old 09-08-2006, 09:52 PM

Did ANYBODY here think that was funny????? Good post. We all have to keep our wits about us. Never know when one of those suckers is gonna take you out [:@]

Old 09-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

One this weekend was standing at the side of the road as I was heading toward it. I slowed waaaaay down - there was no other traffic, and in typical deer fashion when I got real close in bolted in some random direction. They are so unpredictable around traffic - like unguided missles firing off in random directions.
Freaking "scuds"

Yea I do not think anyone thinks it is funny either and everyone is entitled to post anything that is with in forum rules.
On behalf of live2ride he to is also able to comment but I would warn not to personally attack anyone, but as far as what he said it was okay too, he was just voicing his opinion and there is nothing wrong with that.

On behalf of the stupid a$$ dear's I still don't get it, dam things can here a twig snap at a quarter mile in the woods but as soon as they get near a road it's like they have no hearing or senses at all WTF.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:38 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

cool im not the only one who has heard of someone going right thru a deer.that must be weird.
ORIGINAL: Bad Bear

I think about that happening to me when I ride country roads now I will really watch...... My friend hit a deer on a straight road doing about 100mph with and old Kal KZ1000 and cut the deer in half and didn't even fall off the bike but it was a real mess he hit it dead in the middle he was lucky big time

Quick Reply: guy hits deer