PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Trade: KLX250 Black Shrouds, for Green Shrouds

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 05:34 PM
1st Gear Member
Arrow Trade: KLX250 Black Shrouds, for Green Shrouds

I'm looking to Trade my top Black Half of Radiator Shrouds. My Black one for your Green one. This is my part in this first picture. These are for all KLX250 (S, SF, D-Tracker, etc) models, years 2008 through 2016.

A few months ago, my bike had red plastics, so I had an ad here looking to trade my red plastics for green since I like green better. I traded another member here for their green plastics but his radiator shrouds were two tone, green and black. As you know, these are 2 piece shrouds on each side that screw together. I'm only looking to trade the top Black half in the above picture. Pictured below, is what I have now, but prefer to have them all green.

Post here, or send me a PM if interested.

OR, If someone has the top half, or whole shroud in Green that they want to Sell, Please let me know.

Thank You.....

Last edited by Werloc; 02-24-2016 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Werloc
I'm looking to Trade my top Black Half of Radiator Shrouds. My Black one for your Green one. This is my part in this first picture. These are for all KLX250 (S, SF, D-Tracker, etc) models, years 2008 through 2016.

A few months ago, my bike had red plastics, so I had an ad here looking to trade my red plastics for green since I like green better. I traded another member here for their green plastics but his radiator shrouds were two tone, green and black. As you know, these are 2 piece shrouds on each side that screw together. I'm only looking to trade the top Black half in the above picture. Pictured below, is what I have now, but prefer to have them all green.

Post here, or send me a PM if interested.

OR, If someone has the top half, or whole shroud in Green that they want to Sell, Please let me know.

Thank You.....
Are you still looking to trade these? It would be perfect for me, too.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:54 PM

I need a radiator plastic cover lost mine know where I can get

Old 01-28-2018, 02:30 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Edward England
I need a radiator plastic cover lost mine know where I can get
You can get the OEM plastics from Rocky Mt. Just look up your bike year, etc, in the OEM parts section.

Old 01-28-2018, 02:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tim Randell
Are you still looking to trade these? It would be perfect for me, too.
YES, I still have and looking to trade or buy top half. I’m sorry I didn’t see your post until just now. I even subscribed to this thread, but never got a notification. Please get back to me either way, so I know. Thanks.....

Old 09-10-2021, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Werloc
YES, I still have and looking to trade or buy top half. I’m sorry I didn’t see your post until just now. I even subscribed to this thread, but never got a notification. Please get back to me either way, so I know. Thanks.....
Same boat! Only just seen this, so sorry I didn't reply. Hope you found what you were looking for. I have since sold the green KLX and got a later model black one with black frame, so I'm happy now.