PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: UClear HBC100 Bluetooth Helmet Headset

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2012, 04:44 PM
1st Gear Member
Default For Sale: UClear HBC100 Bluetooth Helmet Headset

I purchased this headset about 10-months ago from Amazon. I ordered the HBC100 which is for motorcycles but Amazon shipped the HBC120 for snow helmets. I called the manufacturer after receiving it and they said both the HBC100 and HBC120 are the exact same headset but with different accessories to attach it to your helmet. So they shipped me the motorcycle accessories, which allowed this unit to be used with either a motorcycle helmet or a ski helmet. Everything you need to attach it to either helmet is unused.

I used this headset on my KLX250S, which as you know is louder than most street bikes. With a full face helmet you could clearly hear the conversation and/or music just fine. When talking with people I would ask them how I sounded and if they could hear the motorcycle. They always said I was clear with no outside noise. I mainly used it to play music from my iPhone. It worked great! When a call would come in all I'd have to say is "hello" and the call would get picked up. The controls were very easy use and responsive. Also, not having the boom made putting your helmet on and off a breeze.

I have nothing but great things to say about this device. The only reason I'm selling it is because I bought a new Uclear dual set for both my wife's and my helmet.

It comes in the original box with all the documentation.

$125 plus $9 for USPS Priority Mail (US only). PM me if you're interested.