PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: Icon Jacket & HJC helmet

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 01:28 AM
Default For Sale: Icon Jacket & HJC helmet

Hey all,

I have a Icon Hooligan Motorcycle Jack Size Medium (mens) $75 shipped to lower 48 USA
The jack is about a year old and in is like new shape.. (it is my girlfriends)
Here are some pictures:

(here is some info about it)
# The staff at Icon cut our teeth in the motocross industry. Call us sentimental, but we have a soft place in our hearts for all things motocross. Hence, the Hooligan jacket. It's got the soul of a MX jersey but the street credentials of a true Icon product. Composed of lightweight but protective Fighter Mesh, it's designed to look the part while providing the requisite street protection. DURABLE YET BREATHABLE FIGHTER MESH CHASSIS
# SUBLIMATED GRAPHICS WON'T FADE
# INTERNAL ZIPPERED POCKETS FOR SECURE STORAGE
# INSULATED WATER RESISTANT LINER
# LINED COLLAR FOR COMFORT

I also have an HJC CS-12 Helmet - Size X-Large (mens) $40 shipped lower 48 USA
The helmet has a few scratches on it, but has never been in a crash. The shield mechanism is broken, but the shield stays in, it's just hard to lift up. Also the bottom vent is broken and doesn't stay closed anymore. Would be a perfect beginner helmet for a ride that doesn't want to spend a ton of money on a helmet.

IF YOU BUY BOTH OF THE ITEMS YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR $100 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48 USA.

PAYMENT: I accept paypal and money orders through the mail. Email me at truckermatt @gmail.com or send me a PM

Thanks Matt