PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Engine and Parts from '90 Ninja 750

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Default Engine and Parts from '90 Ninja 750

Hi, I am selling the engine from a 1990 Kawasaki Ninja 750. Nothing is wrong with it as far as I know. I bought the bike last weekend for a project. I am converting it over to an electric drive system. I fired up the engine two or three times to test it out before removing it and it worked fine. I did not go crazy driving it around because I dont have a motorcycle license yet so I never had it out of 1st gear so I can't tell you if something else is wrong, but it starts up sounds good and seems fine. I'll part it out if you just want parts of it or I'll sell the whole thing. I also have the exhaust system I think its "vance and hines" but it is pretty rusted, I'm not sure if thats normal but their is no rust on the rest of the bike at all. Starter Coils and other miscellaneous parts are for sale too, just ask. If you want anything else that I didn't list here let me know I may have it, especially if it is part of the internal combustion system. Anyway everything is "best offer" I'm just looking to recoup some of the money from buying the bike so shoot me an email with an offer if you are interested. I also put this ad up on craigslist but I figured someone here might be able to put it to good use, I'm sure someone out there has been looking for a hard to find part or something. If you need pictures of anything just let me know.

Thanks Dennis

Old 06-06-2008, 06:06 PM
Default RE: Engine and Parts from '90 Ninja 750

Hey! I know this is an old post but I'm DESPERATELY looking for a gas tank for that year/model bike! Do you have one? If you do can you email me at hdavidoff@optonline.net.

Thanks!
Heather