PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Camera Mount & Front Fender

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 07:45 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Camera Mount & Front Fender

A Camera mount for any type of camera. Anything from a video recorder, to a still camera. As long as it has a screw hole in the bottom for a tri-pod then it will work with this. I have used a Sony Mini DV recorder and a Sony still shot camera in it on the race track and the street before that, and it works great!!! This mount is designed for the 2003-2009 ZX-6R & ZX-6RR models. I really need the money for other things right now So I am selling this. Here is a pic and the link to the website. This product retails for $89.95 and is in Perfect shape!!! I think $50.00 & 3.00 shipping is a good deal. PM me for payment arrangements. 1st come 1st served I will sell to the 1st person to PM me and I will be posting on all the other Kawi websites and NESBA, STT, WERA, & CCS boards as well.

•Computer designed and CNC machined from aircraft 6061-T6 billet aluminum to +/- .002 tolerance. These light weight and super strong mounts are an exact fit to each motorcycle.
•Track and street tested under the most grueling conditions for the best performance.
•Camera can be rotated 360 degrees, up and down and has multiple mounting holes to move the camera forward or back.
•Keeps your camera behind the windscreen - safe from rocks and debris.
•Satin anodized in Silver or Black to match your fuel cap and resist corrosion.
•Complete with all Stainless steel hardware.
•A lot of motorcycles have the fuel cap flush or slightly below the tank. We relieve that section of the bracket, so it won't scratch your paint.
•Large **** for proper tightening of your camera - no tools needed to remove camera.
•We always have mounts in stock for same day shipping.
•Works great with helmetcam systems to provide easy access to your camera.

Front fender is a Green one for a 03-06 ZX-6R or ZX-6RR Model. It may fit other models but check before buying. Its in good shape only very small nick in it. $60.00 shipped.