PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Gear!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 12:38 AM
1st Gear Member
Thumbs up Alpinestars Carver 2 Piece Leather Suit!

I have some motorcycle riding gear that I no longer need because I sold my bike. I purchased everything you see listed BRAND NEW from MR Motorcycles less than two months ago!

$450 CASH - LIKE NEW Aplinestars Carver 2 piece leather riding suit! I still have the plastic cover and hanger that it came with. I have worn it maybe 15 times and it has NEVER been down. The left puck has about 50% left and the right puck has about 85% left.This suit has been professionally tailored for broader shouldered people who aren't tall enough to fit the length of a USA 44/EURO 54 suit. I'm 5'8" tall and weigh between 205-215lbs. It's not tight, but certainly not loose on me. This suit SHOULD fit fine for anyone from 5'7" - 5'9" ranging from 190-220lbs. It may easily fit others, but I would certainly encourage ALL parties interested to come try the suit in person before buying.

The following is from Alpinestars website:

Carver 2 Piece Leather Suit

Alpinestars Carver 2 Piece Suit utilizes the latest material and construction technologies in a striking design. The combination of leather and Aramidic stretch panels enhance both fit and flexibility, while multiple-stitched main seams and race-derived protectors give you the confidence to explore your limits.

Euro Sizing Chart
$799.95

Race-bred Construction

Cut from premium 1.3mm full-grain leather for exceptional durability, abrasion resistance and comfort.
Multiple-stitched main seam construction greatly enhances tear resistance.
Extended, reinforced Aramidic fiber stretch panels on the torso, arms, crotch, and back of the knees ensure an optimal riding fit.
Alpinestars exclusive aerodynamic and ventilated Dual Density back hump enhances cooling performance.
Silicon embossed shoulder reinforcement.

Proven Protection

Removable, CE certified GP protectors in the elbows and shoulders feature injection molded shells and dual density foam padding.
Alpinestars one-piece, CE approved GP-R knee/shin protectors feature a floating construction for precise fit.
Integrated PE foam padding on the torso, hips, coccyx and upper arms.
Snap-in connection system for the CE level 2 certified Bionic Race Back Protector.

Performance and Practicality

Lightweight, contoured mesh calf panels.
Removable/washable mesh liner with built-in stretch inserts that work with the outer flex zones for an enhanced riding fit.
Flat profile YKK Semi Auto Lock wrist zippers.
Full circumference zipper attaches the jacket and pants.
Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 828-275-0080

Leather Suit:

Last edited by NCcummins; 08-20-2012 at 12:25 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:52 PM
1st Gear Member

The helmet has been sold!

Old 08-20-2012, 12:24 AM
1st Gear Member

Everything has sold BUT the leathers! $450 CASH!!!!

Old 08-28-2012, 10:11 PM
1st Gear Member

The leathers have sold! Thanks!