Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Your Biggest Pet-Peeves

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Your Biggest Pet-Peeves

Your Biggest Pet-Peeves;
Let's Hear Your Top Three Peeves

Traffic

In-Laws

Rude People
Name:  Skeleton-20-june.gif
Views: 16
Size:  37.5 KB

Last edited by 95451; 10-16-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Hmmmm well I live in a town with one stop light, and in fact I usually don't even see anyone on my 2 mile commute to work. I love my inlaws...as far as rude people, well since I know 90% of the people in my little town if they are rude, I know where they live.

Here is my three in order of irritation.

Dell support

McDonalds getting rid of the McRib

Vegitarians

Old 10-16-2009, 08:21 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

People who are "turn the key and go" and don't own a wrench, much less know how to use one.
People who own very nice cars or bikes and never change the oil or plugs or diff fluid or any other routine maintenance item.
People who turned in perfectly fine "clunkers" that are newer than my old Rover, because they neglected to complete routine maintenance which would have given them better performance and mileage, AND left money in their bank accounts for more important things, like tools to repair their so-called "clunker." (Which I wouldn't be paying for; unlike the cash for clunkers program which hurts all of us.)

Old 10-16-2009, 08:40 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

People who slow down to a near stop in front of you when turning off, forcing you to practically come to a full stop behind them.

Especially people who pull out in front of you, only to turn off in front of you as above just 100 yards later. Grrrr. I wish my truck was equipped with a rocket launcher.

Old 10-17-2009, 12:15 AM
1st Gear Member

The general public that pretty much sums it up. I thought ppl who ordered pizza was retarded, the ppl who order cable make pizza orderes look like harvard grads. NO offence to ppl in the new england states but those are one of the most rudest ppl in the world. And those accents are so stupid sounding. effing prounouce you damn R's ITS CHOWDER not CHawda dumb *** new englanders. Again no offence to anyone of you that are on this forum agian this applies to the general public.

PPl from minnasota are some of the nicest ppl out there.

i also hate it when i get foreingers on the phone trying to order cable as well. They get passed around cuz no one can understand them on the phone it sucks and then i have to take their damn order and since i have a hard time understanding them i have quality control monitoring my phone call and they give me a bad score cuz i try get them off my line cuz well they are named habeeb and you cant underdant them

ok rant over

Old 10-17-2009, 12:52 AM
1st Gear Member

1) I hate when people leave shopping carts strewn accross the parking lot instead of placing them at one of the many convienient drop off locations in the parking lot.

2) It also bothers me when people return the carts to the appropriate place but don't push their cart under the one in front and just throw them in there.

3) I'm also bothered when I walk into the grocery store, pull out a shopping cart only to find that a wheel bounces, sticks, squeaks profusely, or forces the cart to veer to the right or left.

That's about it other than when my wife doesn't put the cap back on the felt tip pen.

M

Old 10-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

1) When asked for help but yet I am expected to do the entire job while they supervise.

2) Hearing a person complain about equal rights and say that they cannot do the same job and needs help with the physical aspects of the job to get the job done.

There are more, but these two really bite me ****.

Last edited by Dragone#19; 10-17-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:46 AM
1st Gear Member

when my wife/kids put empty milk container back in the fridge

People who get in line with to many items in their carts

people begging for money

Old 10-17-2009, 05:33 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by wedge
when my wife/kids put empty milk container back in the fridge
^^I do This To My Kids On Purpose As Pay-Back^^

Those Are Great Guys. Hell, Post More If you Like.

Mine..

1. Sex-Criminals
2. Pedafiles
3. Law-Makers that Think Its Ok For 1 & 2 To Do It More Then Once

Should Be Touch A Kid You DIE

Old 10-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 95451
^^I do This To My Kids On Purpose As Pay-Back^^

Those Are Great Guys. Hell, Post More If you Like.

Mine..

1. Sex-Criminals
2. Pedafiles
3. Law-Makers that Think Its Ok For 1 & 2 To Do It More Then Once

Should Be Touch A Kid You DIE
Just to pick a nit a little, 95, not really sure those would qualify as "pet peeves." A pet peeve is usually something that really annoys one person, a personal annoyance, but for many people would go almost unnoticed. Those are pretty major crimes for which people get locked up for years and sometimes even life for. I think you can do better.

Quick Reply: Your Biggest Pet-Peeves