Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Worlok Riddle

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Worlok Riddle

Let's see who can figure this one out. Do not try to look it up on the net because I will know, and you will know you cheated. An evil spell will be cast upon all cheaters. The spell will remove all of your sex appeal and it will become near impossible to get laid!

The Riddle:

You have been zapped into this room by means unknown. There are two doors on one side of the room, there are two computers. It even seems they are each guarding a door.
There are two signs, and a leper in the room with you.
The first sign reads:
"Behind one door is God realization. Behind the other door is a room painted entirely green. The only things in that room are a man and a ladder, both of which are painted entirely green. The man has been hired by the coalition of Gangsta Rappers to hurl a non-stop barrage of insults at anyone who enters the room. " (end sign 1)
The second sign sits between the two computers (also the two doors) and reads as follows:
"One of these computers is programmed to lie to you regardless of how friendly you are to the user interface, the other computer is programmed to tell the truth, regardless of your emotional state."
It is about this time that the gangrenous leper begins to speak "I get you deal on phone time $.08 minutes weekdays all odd hours. $.10 on Thursday except the hour between 2:00 and 3:00, or any registered birthday . . . "
He begins to - quite slowly - lurch towards you, he's already reaching out towards you, you get the sense he's a "touchy-feely" sorta person. You quickly calculate you have time to ask one computer one question before he reaches you. The riddle before you is this: What question do you ask, and to which computer do you pose your question? Remember, you don't know whether the computer's answer will be a lie, and you've got to figure out which door to go out.
Hints:
1) You've heard great things about God realization, 2) It doesn't matter which computer you ask, i.e. there's an answer for both.

And remember no cheating!

Old 05-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Worlok Riddle

drop kick the lepor in the face knocking him thru the one of the doors then sit down and surf **** on the computers??

Old 05-08-2008, 09:44 PM
1st Gear Member

No cheating - what's the fun in that!? You also misspelled "layed" so the curse won't work!

Old 05-08-2008, 10:00 PM
1st Gear Member

Curses do not depend on spelling!

Old 05-08-2008, 10:58 PM
1st Gear Member

that "riddle" makes absolutely no sense... impossible to understand, address, or answer.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
1st Gear Member

I looked up the answer on the internet then went to go get something to eat, met a guy at the restaurant, we hit it off, went to my place and we both got LAID!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

With that endorsement, KC, I'm Googling right now!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

My head hurt just reading that riddle, I think the answer is don't read stuff that is hard to understand.[8D]

Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 AM
1st Gear Member

i think i just got 11.6734% crazier trying to figure that out.

(not get the answer, try go piece out the answer)

Old 05-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kawikathy

I looked up the answer on the internet then went to go get something to eat, met a guy at the restaurant, we hit it off, went to my place and we both got LAID!

ORIGINAL: Nobrakes

With that endorsement, KC, I'm Googling right now!

Something seems to be wrong ... it's not working for me. [:@]

Quick Reply: Worlok Riddle