Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

at work today/update

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:33 PM
1st Gear Member
Default at work today/update

k, so i was covering the register for a friend and today was the first real sunny warm day of the summer, yesterday was on and off sun showers and its been raining pretty much constantly til now. needless to say, tonnes of bikes were out. and im in a lil **** bum country store with cheap gas, cheap beer and free tire air... prime for bikes. and within the first 20 minutes i was at work a group of people pull in riding a nice assortment of rockets... zx10, busa brand spankin new cbr1000... so they come in and get gas, 2 6packs of sams and one mikes lime, some small fireworks and some cigarettes (btw newps are $7.45 a pack here ) and leave. about 5 minutes later a group of old *** harleys pull in, they come in smelling like gas and dirty laundry all scruffy and loud, one of em tires to coax me into giving him gas (for free) the other one bought 20 packs of chew and a little bottle of hood milk, the last one goes for ice, breaks the ice machine, pauses for a sec then laughs. then they go out, take their gas, leave the pumps hanging and blast out of the parking lot with no regard for the old couple already pulling out. and i couldnt help but look at my co worker pj and ask "can you say stereotypes???"

on the other hand i know i havnt been around alot lately, and i left on a real bad note... (pregnant g.f., busted cars, no lisence, facing jail and some other **** i still cant talk about on a open place like this) however if for some reason you were worried, dont be. the bird is in the shop right now, i only go to jail if i get another felony vehicular assault and even then its only 2months at ydc (dosent matter how long though, im not letting it happen) my gf had a mis carriage and is now on the pill, i have my lisence and am keeping it this time... third times a charm right? im out of the drug game, that was nothing but ****... not worth the money by any means. other than that everything is great, the only reason im not on here alot is cus im always doin sumthin and i bought a 45in flatscreen for my room, put a couch against my bed and hooked up a comcast dvr box and a ps3 to it and it sorta became the place to be. theres never less than 3 people in it unless theres 0 and thats always when everyone there left to go do somethin in the **** waggin (my van, took all the seats out and put a big *** bed and 4 15in jbl subs in it, home on wheels) however my big tank of a computer is still in the basement cus i have WAAAAYYYYYYYYY to much stuff connected to it to move it all successfully. but yeah... thats my long winded story, how you guys been??? i noticed a few new names to... who are you guys?

Old 07-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

hahaha, welcome back kxs

Old 07-06-2009, 06:18 AM
1st Gear Member

looks like things are going well for you!!! Congrats

Old 07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

bizniz as usual i see KX

Old 07-06-2009, 03:58 PM
1st Gear Member

yeah, stuffs looking real good.and i am making an effort to come here at least once a day from now on

Old 07-06-2009, 06:38 PM
1st Gear Member

Yeah Biatch, we just thought you didn't love us anymore!

Old 07-06-2009, 07:39 PM
1st Gear Member

lol, naw... just needed time to recuperate from my recent rollercoaster ride some call "life"