Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Where's FREEDOM Going/ Gone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Where's FREEDOM Going/ Gone?

ORIGINAL: DevilGirl

If you KNOW you got pulled over for no reason then ask 1 of 2 questions.
1. "Whats your reasonable su****ion?"
2. "Whats your probable cause?"

if they can't answer immediately, ask for their supervisor. Screw those guys. Just cause I'm a cop doesn't mean I agree with what OTHER cops do.
You tell em DG!!

Old 09-11-2007, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

If you KNOW you got pulled over for no reason then ask 1 of 2 questions.
1. "Whats your reasonable su****ion?"
2. "Whats your probable cause?"

if they can't answer immediately, ask for their supervisor. Screw those guys. Just cause I'm a cop doesn't mean I agree with what OTHER cops do.
Yea I tried that bs and after waiting for 45 mins the superviser should up, he talked to the officer and then waled over to me and siad sign the ticket or get into the back of the car. So I signed. I beat that ticket in court though, what a tool!

Old 09-11-2007, 02:25 PM
The Dude
1st Gear Member

Name:  3295657-proposter48415133.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  65.5 KB

No matter what field you work in there will always been people who are ****** and thoes who are honest down to earth people. I have a few friends who are cops and they are great people. I have also had the luck to run into a cop or two who gave me a hard time. I have meet many many more good cops then the couple of that seemed to have a power trip thing going on. I have only been pulled over and given a bad time twice. Once having a cop pull a gun on me [:@]. Like I said no matter what kind of job you do there is always some one who doens't do it that well. For what its worth with all the tests and interview the police do a great job of weeding the bad people out. I have the upmost respect for cops and the job they due.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Love ya too speed!

I guess we were lucky where I worked....almost ALL of the guys I worked with rode bikes, including the Lt.'s. Not many females rode tho. Only 3...the rest were ticket happy. I pulled a guy over just to tell him "man you need to get some eye protection on cause there are officers who will write their mom a ticket around here" he didn't have his motorcycle endorsement (In Arkansas the motorcycle is a 10 question test...anyone with common sense can take it in two minutes and pass...the driving test is in the parking lot, four left turns...as long as you can stop before the line and not tip over during the test you pass...sad but true) and I told him to go get it so in case something happened and someone else pulled him over he would be all good then we talked about his bike and my bike and gear. (In Arkansas helmets are optional past the age of 21..again sad but true.). 4 months later a lady in an SUV pulled out in front of him....he wasn't wearing a helmet and his sunglasses were imbedded in his head (because his front tire hit the driver side front wheel well and was launched over the SUV's hood...along with the bike)...I helped EMT's remove them...not pretty, but he had gotten his endorsement and he said "Officer Loftis!!! I'm so glad its you....I swear I wasn't doing anything wrong! and he smiled" made me laugh. We took him to the ER.....where he asked me out to dinner...even though his girlfriend was in the ER waiting room..I said "NO! Your girlfriend would just die id she knew you did that...so we will forget you said that...are you sure you don't have a concussion!"....I never gave anyone a ticket on a bike....I have pulled bikes over...but only to warn them about the "ticket happy" cops I worked with. I hated writing tickets. They suck.

So I'm with ya on the being pulled over for no reason. Its not cool and not something a good cop does. They may think they are a good cop but they're not. The difference between a good cop and other cops....a good cop does whats right whether someone is watching or whether they are alone. I'm a good cop. Ask Brian. LOL
DG you hit the nail right on the head. you should have made that guy buy ya a free dinner though haha jk. I do agree with you well said. Thank You

Old 09-11-2007, 02:31 PM
1st Gear Member

I went into work early one morning cause I had some paperwork to catch up on..so I was driving down the interstate ar around 4:00am and I get pulled over by a Trooper....he walks up and shines his flashlight in my face and immediately realizes that I'm the popo....I wasn't doing anything wrong.....I got all over his @$$ and called him a rookie and told him to go back to Trooper School and that I was definitely talking to his supervisor....and I did...and I'm pretty sure that he never pulled traffic out of boredom again.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:35 PM
1st Gear Member

wow thats crap. glad there are cops like you that stick up for the good side

Old 09-11-2007, 02:38 PM
1st Gear Member

We protect each other..its definitely a Brotherhood....but my first duty is to Protect and Serve the Public...not cover my buddys corrupt @$$....doesn't make them much of a buddy now does it?

Old 09-11-2007, 02:40 PM
1st Gear Member

no it doesnt'. i meant specically standing up for doin the right thing.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Well its how I was raised and how I was trained. I had some great FTO's and my Mom had a definite sense of wrong and right. Black and White really...no grey area. Unlike the law...there is a lot of grey area....and a lot of the law gives Officer Discretion....which is a good thing...if its a good cop....if its a bad cop...it goes downhill quick.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:45 PM
1st Gear Member

Just be glad most of you don't have to worry about MPs... I have met very few that weren't a$$holes!

Vic

Quick Reply: Where's FREEDOM Going/ Gone?