Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Where are the parents?

Old 07-06-2007, 06:47 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Where are the parents?

An eleven year old girl gets chased by the cops driving her mother's car over 100mph! And, SHE'S FRICKEN' DRUNK TOO! Where the hell are these children's parents? If your kid is doing s*it as this at eleven year old is, I don't care what you say, it's because of the lack of parents disciplining their out-of-control kids. For god's sake, if you just smack the s*it out of the little bastards every now and again, they wouldn't be in situations like the girl in this video is in.

http://player.clipsyndicate.com/main...amp;cpt=8&

Old 07-06-2007, 06:51 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Where are the parents?

hell my mom use to beat the hell out of me i turned out sorta ok but a midget loving freak lol. I never snuck out or did anything really illiegal

Old 07-06-2007, 06:55 PM
1st Gear Member

Nothing really illegal as in driving drunk as an eleven yr old.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:57 PM
1st Gear Member

Right on! I heard that this morning. They should punch the parents in the face over and over again. But on a lighter note, I read in yahoo world news that a place in Austalia is lookin for condom testers for thier company..wonder if they pay?

Nothing wrong with midgets firstninja, every one should have one as a lil' friend!

Old 07-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: OMalley912

Right on! I heard that this morning. They should punch the parents in the face over and over again. But on a lighter note, I read in yahoo world news that a place in Austalia is lookin for condom testers for thier company..wonder if they pay?

Nothing wrong with midgets firstninja, every one should have one as a lil' friend!
It would depend on the quality of the other models, 8-10 free 5-7 100.00, 4-5 500.00. I am under contract not do be with anything under a4. There would be a weight cluase too

Old 07-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

some peoples children...lol as far as the condom testing NS. just hope there all female[&:][sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Super Moderator

LMAO

That a must bro

Old 07-06-2007, 09:11 PM

I read this article earlier today, forget where. Nope, no $$$ involved. That's no incentive if ya ask me.

Old 07-07-2007, 03:48 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Notstock

It would depend on the quality of the other models, 8-10 free 5-7 100.00, 4-5 500.00. I am under contract not do be with anything under a4. There would be a weight cluase too
When I first read your post I thought you meant you wouldn't do anyone under four years old. I was like that is f***ing sick. Then I realized you were using the 1 through 10 scale, and it all made more sense.

Old 07-07-2007, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

why the weight limit notstock, you ride a ninja you should be used to fat bottom girls right. OMG did I say that out loud. That is in retaliation to all the dual sport(read KLX) bashing from you guys, especially guys who ride or used to ride ninja 250s(sportbike???) and also like people short in stature. Of course I'm just kidding. Just know that deej made me write this because he doesn't feel the love or understanding over his personal problem(not receiving e-mail fromKF) from you guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where are the parents?