Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What's happening to the forums?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default What's happening to the forums?

I was just thinking about all the time I have spent here and all of the posts and people that have come across my desktop, and it seems that not only are a lot of people not on here anymore, but is seems that the site is missing something. Then I realized that its summer and people are not glued to the PC wasting time posting when they could be out riding. So perhaps because of summer a lot of the members are busy actually having a life.[8D] Now that being said, does anyone know what happened to the subscription process? It was really nice to get notification when someone added a thread or posted in an area that I was interested, and then it was magically sent to the Blackberry in order to make me smile or to somehow feel connected, but alas it seems to be broke, and I am just going to have to find something else to do right? I guess I'll have to post more ride reports with pictures and now a new feature, bar mounted video, just in case another bear runs in front of me.[sm=violin.gif]

Old 07-05-2007, 06:05 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What's happening to the forums?

Obviously, since you don't have a real bike, you're not having as much fun as the rest of us!

Perhaps you're right about the summer time, and people not being here as often. I go through phases when I have a lot of other crap going on, and don't have time to surf KF. Everybody is busy during these months. It seems the most people are here during spring and winter. The people during spring time are always asking why their bike doesn't work right after not storing properly. The winter time people are here because we're all depressed that the snow is stealing our souls.

I have no idea what you are talking about with the subscription emails though. I still get them all the time. I think your "fancy" "Blackberry" must be broken. hahaha...[8D]

Just get yourself a real bike for god's sake! They stay cleaner, and we all know how much you'd like that! lol J/K

Old 07-05-2007, 01:18 PM
1st Gear Member

hahah +1 with the real bike

Old 07-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i have to work so you always count on seeing my mug around here...lol and Mr. web head maybe you need theI phone

Old 07-05-2007, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: hoedogg

i have to work so you always count on seeing my mug around here...lol and Mr. web head maybe you need theI phone
Sheet I NEEEEEED an iphone too or is that just a want. F%ck itI need it!

Deej, you should make sure that the emails notify box is still checked in your preferences. You may have to wait until the authorities return and then reset your account.

Either way I think the wind was blowing an excessive amount of dust last night, better go check that bike for dirt

Old 07-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

It was in the garage becuase it was to nice out to ride and get dirty. LOL

Old 07-05-2007, 10:10 PM
1st Gear Member

Hell that is the good thing about Florida all year riding.... Rain or no rain. It is still good.

Old 07-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: mikedrinfla

Hell that is the good thing about Florida all year riding.... Rain or no rain. It is still good.
yea but there are no turns

Old 07-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Admin
1st Gear Member

Did somebody say real bike?

"Oh no you didn't!"

Ooops, I didn't mean to offend your sensibilities, is this better?

I'm not a barbarian, after all.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:26 AM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

DS bikes are real bikes, dirt, river crossings, trails, gravel roads, farmers fields, around gates and more gravel and trails, oh and yes roads that lead to all of these places.You guys with road bike have ...............roads[8D] Yea that's not boring.

Quick Reply: What's happening to the forums?