Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What is a squid?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 04:05 AM
Default RE: What is a squid?!?!

Jesus Chirst- that Nena girl got tore up!!

I may not want to ride for a while. . . . . ..no joke . . .

Old 04-05-2007, 04:37 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 056r

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i like this kinda squid.....
It makes me very sad to think about what that will look like after she goes down.
Don't worry, she has airbags! lol

Old 04-05-2007, 04:41 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Rains

Jesus Chirst- that Nena girl got tore up!!

I may not want to ride for a while. . . . . ..no joke . . .
You dont have to change who you are, just how you protect yourself. Wear your gear and ride safe.

Old 04-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

We all need reminder from time to time, sorry if it grosses anyone out, but I have decided to look at stuff like this from time to time as a reminder of what can happen, and to never let my guard down. Peace.

some beach, nasty. And here I am playing the geek wearing my newer boots breaking them in(breaking me in too).

Old 04-05-2007, 09:18 AM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

i like this kinda squid.....
She has too much on ... that bra has to go

[8D]

Old 04-05-2007, 09:45 AM
1st Gear Member

can anyone confirm? that looks like a UK Ninja 400...

Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 AM
1st Gear Member

Crazy Brits!

I agree, the top has to go!

Old 04-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

anyone a member of the sport bike network forum... i am... hey there is a motocross supermotard section.... they have a gooooood babes section and anything goes over there..... hint hint.....

Old 04-05-2007, 05:55 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

I'm gonna double post this, I think I was in an old thread, and meant to put it here.

All good reminders, its only when we forget or put stuff like that out of our minds that we get into trouble. But there are other forces at work besides our own abilities to ride. Its often other things that come into play. Gear can never be over emphasized, safety courses can teach or hone skills, and experience can have a big part in what happens to us out there. But no matter how good we think we are , or how long we have been riding or if we wear the latest and greatest gear, there is always going to be the guy in a car or truck that just doesn't see us, the slick road, or the plain old fact that we were going too fast for the conditions or our skill level. I didn't really want to post this, but last week I think it was Friday I came to a stop sign and a double trailer lumber truck completely came in my lane and i was forced to stop short and pull to the side of the road. I turned around and followed him to the mill and then thought to myself it wasn't his fault, we have all not seen motorcycles while in a car. We all enjoy this great sport weather on the road, off the road, or a combination of both. There are risks, but then again so is eating at McDonalds. I guess we just have to try our best to control the risks that we can control, and hope we can make it to ride again each season. Take care guys, I'm out of here for a few days up in Vancouver Canada, and won't really be on the forums until Monday or so. Besides I'm sure you all are getting tired of Ole deej. Think of it as a vacation from me.
I agree with the pictures, I look at that stuff all the time just to keep me in check.

Almost got slaughtered the other day, and it was the drivers fault, 2 lane one way road, I was in the left. Guy was about 5 feet in front of me 25 mph, CUTS OVER my lane to make a left and into a parking spot, soooo close, horray brakes. Some lady on the corner of the street almost lost it because she thought I was gunna die. I was gunna turn around and just bitch the guy out (he didn't check his blind spot at all, it was real quick and instinctive) but traffic got bad.

The other day someone coming off an offramp just cut smoothly into my lane, but I anticipated it way early. Yesterday I was making a right turn and someone tried to make a U-turn, nearly hit me turning around.

And I hate living in a tourist city. Everyday it seems I almost die. And I need to get more money for leg protection and a back protector and some boots.

Old 04-05-2007, 08:37 PM
1st Gear Member

What town do you live in?[&:]

Quick Reply: What is a squid?!?!