Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What is a squid?!?!

Old 04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member
Default RE: What is a squid?!?!

Again sorry, if its too much then let me know and I'll remove them, I guess I was just thinking how fast stuff can happen.[&:]

Old 04-04-2007, 11:31 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

That is can Deej. Man those pics are a good reminder of why to wear gear.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Da dirty moderator
1st Gear Member

I still like the article about the attractive girl that got sucked off the back, and slid 50' with a bikini top on and jean shorts..... ewww....*fullbodyshiver*

Old 04-04-2007, 11:43 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

I still like the article about the attractive girl that got sucked off the back, and slid 50' with a bikini top on and jean shorts..... ewww....*fullbodyshiver*
That's the one I was trying to find, she became a spokes person for wearing all the gear, too bad she had to learn the hard way.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:46 PM
1st Gear Member

https://www.kawasakiforums.com/m_82519/tm.htm
there it is

Old 04-04-2007, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

You da man Prom

Old 04-04-2007, 11:53 PM
1st Gear Member

Theres a little button at the top that says search

Old 04-05-2007, 12:05 AM

phew, brings back memories. My buddy went down in a tank top.....i have the pix. but they are at work. i'll post tomorrow.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:12 AM
1st Gear Member

I'm gonna double post this, I think I was in an old thread, and meant to put it here.

All good reminders, its only when we forget or put stuff like that out of our minds that we get into trouble. But there are other forces at work besides our own abilities to ride. Its often other things that come into play. Gear can never be over emphasized, safety courses can teach or hone skills, and experience can have a big part in what happens to us out there. But no matter how good we think we are , or how long we have been riding or if we wear the latest and greatest gear, there is always going to be the guy in a car or truck that just doesn't see us, the slick road, or the plain old fact that we were going too fast for the conditions or our skill level. I didn't really want to post this, but last week I think it was Friday I came to a stop sign and a double trailer lumber truck completely came in my lane and i was forced to stop short and pull to the side of the road. I turned around and followed him to the mill and then thought to myself it wasn't his fault, we have all not seen motorcycles while in a car. We all enjoy this great sport weather on the road, off the road, or a combination of both. There are risks, but then again so is eating at McDonalds. I guess we just have to try our best to control the risks that we can control, and hope we can make it to ride again each season. Take care guys, I'm out of here for a few days up in Vancouver Canada, and won't really be on the forums until Monday or so. Besides I'm sure you all are getting tired of Ole deej. Think of it as a vacation from me.

Old 04-05-2007, 03:36 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: deej

Well at least they got helmets on.[8D]

Man, I hope those two are okay. They must have crashed. I see the air bag system deployed! lol lol lol lol

WEAR YO GEAR!!!! ATGATT....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What is a squid?!?!