Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What popular radio song do you hate most right now?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What popular radio song do you hate most right now?

ORIGINAL: markmeinteil

Sure, and while we're at it, we can get some faygo, and become juggalos too!

It's sad that I even know that, but I had a friend in highschool that loved those retards.[:'(]

I don't know how many of you guys ever watched howard stern, but I remember when ICP was on the show, and all these callers kept calling, and threatened to kick their ***. It was really funny!
Stern rocks [sm=icon_rock.gif]

and KCAL 96.7 stills plays mandatory metallica. IE only, sorry LA County.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Notstock

It's sad that I even know that, but I had a friend in highschool that loved those retards.[:'(]

I don't know how many of you guys ever watched howard stern, but I remember when ICP was on the show, and all these callers kept calling, and threatened to kick their ***. It was really funny!

Must be nice to have a station that still plays the good stuff!!! Around here we get our choice of country, light rock, and bubblegum pop! Boo - it sucks!!! Ah well, thats what I got a CD player for! Crank out whatever I'm in the mood for!

Old 07-24-2006, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: bluebird

Must be nice to have a station that still plays the good stuff!!! Around here we get our choice of country, light rock, and bubblegum pop! Boo - it sucks!!! Ah well, thats what I got a CD player for! Crank out whatever I'm in the mood for!
L.A radio sucks, I am sure someone will second that. IF you like rock KCAL is still the best but even they have slipped.

I have one word to fix your crap radio selection SIRIUS, I listen to regular radio on,ly about 1% and thats just untill i get a hook up for my jobesite radios. 14.00 a month is well worth it.

Old 07-24-2006, 05:58 PM
Super Moderator

I would imagine its a heck of a lot more per month here! Besides, I tend to be slow getting on board with all the new technology (by the time I go that route it'll probably be free!) - up until three years ago, I still had a cassette deck in the Firebird.

Old 07-24-2006, 06:04 PM
Super Moderator

I would imagine its a heck of a lot more per month here! Besides, I tend to be slow getting on board with all the new technology (by the time I go that route it'll probably be free!) - up until three years ago, I still had a cassette deck in the Firebird.
LMAO about the firebird.

Old 07-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Super Moderator

LMAO about the firebird.
And I'm not kidding! I even bought an adapter so that I could hook up a portable CD player to the tape deck! Now that was COOL! Hey give me some credit - at least it wasn't an eight track player! Mind you I do have one somewhere in the garage........maybe I should dig it out and hook er up!

Old 07-24-2006, 07:55 PM
1st Gear Member

I generally listen to my XM radio so I can at least hear some variety. Sometimes, when I'm at work or driving the company vehicle, I have to listen to FM, and it drives me nuts! I take for granted how much better sattilite radio is.

Old 07-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

Old 07-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: evil636

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 07-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

ive had that on my mywaste page for a few years, dont even know where i got it from. i still laugh everytime i see it.

Quick Reply: What popular radio song do you hate most right now?