Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

what a night continued

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
Default RE: what a night continued

I am 6'-4" tall, slim build. Boxed at the armory at age 18 then moved on to Karate lessons for about 7 years, got my black belt. I then trained in kick boxing for 2-3 years. I used to get into the tough man contests all over Oklahoma and won most that I entered.
I finally got tired of having goose eggs on my head, broken ribs,and chipped teeth, so I went to OSU and got my BSEE.
I am really trying to not to fight anymore but when you know how, it always seems to turn out that way. I am really not proud of my violent past but it sure has been fun.
I have also ridden with the Banditos out of the Texas chapter when I was younger before I got into sports bikes. Hell I thought I was tough until I tangled with some of those guys.
I have many true stories that I will share with you guys in the future and for those who choose not to believe, they can just go on with their ho hum life and refuse to beleive that some people just live differently than others. I am living proof that you can be fairly well educated, and still raise hell with the best of them.
I am not afraid of dying, only not living. You do not appreciate life until you come close to dying a few times and I have done that!

Best Regards my brothers........Rocketman

Old 10-31-2007, 05:56 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Ok ill let the "no video" thing slide.... as long as you keep us updated..... Are you a kick boxer or anything? are you a big guy?
I would be willing to bet he is a 16 year old virgin.

But who ever said the chicks love the sport bikes wasn't kidding. Everytime I ride I get into these huge orgies with like a hundred other really hot chicks and me. We of course spend hours together and I please everyone of them multiple times. Its gotten so bad that I don't ride the zx6r if I have to get some place because I am always late due to having so much sex with so many really hot girls. If you wantto see any of my videos just get on google and type in ****. I am the guy in all the videos! Becuase thats just how I roll.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:00 PM
1st Gear Member

LOL...LOL....LOL[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 10-31-2007, 06:21 PM
1st Gear Member

Merdox is my hero!

Old 10-31-2007, 06:35 PM
Admin
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rocketman

No, it was not a digital, it was an older Sony high 8 with the small cassettes, 8 mm I think. Can these movies be digitized? I do have a DVR, would that digitize to DVD then download to computor? I am not all that savy to this kind of stuff.. I can tear my ZX-14 down to the frame and rebuild it but the computor stuff is not something that I have had time to learn.
I am a busy guy working through the week and raising h*ll on the weekends.

Rocketman
Couldn't you just ride the ZX-14 down to Starbucks? I'm sure there are some hot babes down there with laptops sippin' latte's and as soon as they saw you their clothes would fall off. When you're done, I bet they'd jump at the chance to help you upload your video. Just a thought ... that's what I did when I needed computer help.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:49 PM

Merdox,

I would be glad to meet you and show you what a 16 year old virgin is capable of. I noticed that you did not even show where you live on your users profile. Is that so nobody can locate your wimpy A$$.

Rocketman

Old 10-31-2007, 06:50 PM
1st Gear Member

Rocketman...if you can't take the heat....you know the rest....

Old 10-31-2007, 06:51 PM
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Merdox

ORIGINAL: EMS_0525

Ok ill let the "no video" thing slide.... as long as you keep us updated..... Are you a kick boxer or anything? are you a big guy?
I would be willing to bet he is a 16 year old virgin.

But who ever said the chicks love the sport bikes wasn't kidding. Everytime I ride I get into these huge orgies with like a hundred other really hot chicks and me. We of course spend hours together and I please everyone of them multiple times. Its gotten so bad that I don't ride the zx6r if I have to get some place because I am always late due to having so much sex with so many really hot girls. If you wantto see any of my videos just get on google and type in ****. I am the guy in all the videos! Becuase thats just how I roll.
DUDE! Are you Chuck Norris??? SWEET! [sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 10-31-2007, 06:53 PM
1st Gear Member

I thought RM was funny...now I think he might have some anger issues as well

Old 10-31-2007, 06:59 PM
1st Gear Member

come on now, lets play nice this is just fun

Quick Reply: what a night continued