Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

what a night continued

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 08:30 PM
Default what a night continued

Well, went to the bar where the guys hang out, you know.......the guys that were at my house banging my girlfriend. I parked my ZX-14 outside and carried my full coverage helmet in with me so the Harley guys would know that I ride sports bikes.
I deliberately sat by one of the guys that were at my house and set my helmet on the table in plain view. He was sitting with his wife and getting really buzzed on shots and Budweiser beer. For as ugly as he is, his wife is really hot. About 25 years old and a hard bod with blond hair and bright blue eyes. She has a rear end that would stop a freight train, one of the best booties iv'e seen in a while.
It took only about 30 minutes for him to notice my helmet and since he vaguely knows me, he started out asking me why I was wearing a helmet like that on a Harley. I said because I ride a ZX-14and nota Harley.
He started going on about how Jap bikes are not really bikes and how Harleys are the only motocycle in the world worth riding bla bla bla. I asked him to let me see his bike and that maybe I would consider getting a real bike. Then he stated that his bike got stolen and he is trying to get the insurance to pay off before he can get another ride. My stomach was convulsing because I was about to laugh in his face and it was really hard to hold back the laughter. His wife seemed to think it was funny too for some reason.
He got up and went to the mens room and I talked to his wife for a while and she said that she was tired of him riding his Harley and drinking all the time and she was glad that it got stolen. She noticed that I only had one beer and stated that she admires a guy that has a little self control.
I then asked her if she had ever ridden a sport bike. She said that she thinks they are a lot cooler than Harleys and that they are awesomely fast. I asked her if she would like to see my bike so we went to the parking lot and she fell in love with my red 14. She said that it was the most beautiful sports bike she had ever seen.
Then here came Bubba wanting to know what she was doing with me out in the parking lot. This guy was so drunk that he could't find his *** with both hands. Then he started running his mouth about my ZX P.O.S. and how only a wimp would ride a rice rocket blah blah blah.
I listened to this crap for about 10 minutes then told him he was just a short di*ked Pu$$y with leather and a doo rag and he would never have the nads to ride somtheing as mean as a 14.
Well then ole Bubba decides to take a shot at me, big mistake! His swing was so slow a slug could have dodged it. I hit him once and it was lights out. I dragged him to his car and threw him in the back seat. It looked like he would be there for the night. I took his keys and threw them in the weeds.
His wife was laughing so hard she said that she was going to wet her pants and the next thing I knew, she was squatting behind the car taking a leak and still laughing. When she had finished I ask her if she was ready for a ride and she said hell yeah.
I took her for a ride around the lake and of course to my place. As she was pretty tanked up I simply said, well, do you want to have a good time? She said nothing and started making out with me, I think that was a yes!
I always have a Sony high 8 hidden in my room so I grabbed the remote and hit record. We went at it for about 30 minutes and suddenly I heard a voice behind me say, that looks good can I join in! I almost went through the roof it scared the sh*t out of me.
Well guess who it was, Danita the chick that I ran off last week. She said that she was bored and wanted to drop by for a booty call. I ask her if she understood me when I told her to never come back and it was over.Obviously she had been drinking as much as Lisa, ( the bikers wife ) and was looking really hot.
I told her that this was it. one last fling and no coming back. That didn't phase her at all! I asked the girls what they would like to drink and went to the kitchen to get the drinks. One more time what the hell, Rocketman is no fool.
When I came back to the bedroom they were in the position classified in the high sixties. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen and I almost dropped the drinks. I have never had more fun in my life, this was ever guys dream and I took total advantage of it.
We played around until about 6:30AM and they left. I was so worn out I felt like I had gone through 10 rounds of kick boxing, no complaints.As they were leaving I overheard them talking about hooking up again, just the two of them.
Just think, now I got pictures of this guys wife making it with me, and with Danita, and he got his jaw broke. Danita and Lisa fell in love with each other and now his wife likes another women. I am now wondering if Danita will ever tell Lisa about the time she banged her husband, that will be so cool.
One down, two to go!, one third of the revenge done. Harleys are still submersed and nobody knows where they are.

Rocketman is happy!

Old 10-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Default RE: what a night continued

You live a very wild and crazy life on the lake Rocket!

Old 10-30-2007, 08:47 PM

But I am a happy Rocket!

Old 10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Dear penthouse, you could get that published.

oh and [sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 08:50 PM
1st Gear Member

I honestly dont care if it is BS or not, but dang you should make a story time post dude, because if anything these are sure fun to read. [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 10-30-2007, 08:59 PM

Prom,

Are you so distrusting that you do that " without pictures " thing to everything you hear. If you knew me, you would not need pics!
I will come to North Dakota to meet you soon!

Rocketman

Old 10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
1st Gear Member

lol, not that I dont trust you, I just like pics
Come on up, I'll buy you a beer. You deserve it

Old 10-30-2007, 09:09 PM

Thank for the invitation Prom, I may take you up on that beer.

Best Regards.......Rocketman

Old 10-30-2007, 09:12 PM
1st Gear Member

Theres nothing up here but bars, and they are pretty weak at best, but beer is beer.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

wow rocketman thats good stuff[8D]

Quick Reply: what a night continued