Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

What do you guys think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:29 AM
1st Gear Member
Default What do you guys think of this?

Have you ever been riding along and seen a group of bikers riding together, so happy to see some fellow riders you catch up to them and just kinda fall into formation with them.

Or on the flip side, you are riding with your buddies and some stranger catches up to you and rides with you for a while. So what do you guys think of this? Is this a cool thing to do, or an invasion?

Lets hear it

Old 03-24-2006, 07:38 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: What do you guys think of this?

if i see a group of riders i would catch up to then, give them the biker wave and just head on out.... now if someone wants to tag along... hey bro your more then welcome.....

Old 03-24-2006, 07:41 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

it happened to me today. all good. you meet some interesting people that way.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:51 AM
1st Gear Member

it happened to me today. all good. you meet some interesting people that way.

It was your post that prompted the question. I had it happen to me once, a guy caught up to me and we ended up riding a couple of miles together. I didn't get a chance to talk to him though.

Old 03-24-2006, 08:02 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

heres a freaky one that happened to me in long beach a few years back at the lb grand pre. i was at a light, behind a black truck, looking at my blurred out reflection, as i make the left turn, not knowing there was a guy next to me on the same zx9r i allmost shoved him into the parked cars. scared the crap out of me. we still talk to this day.

Old 03-24-2006, 01:07 PM

I go to fast....So no one want's to play w/ me........[&o]

Old 03-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Super Moderator

I don't see any problem with it. Last summer I was out with my dad, then a couple other bikes joined in with us - we stopped after a while and all ended up chatting for a bit. I think its a nice way to meet other bikers.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:21 PM

I am usually the one catching up to the groups. And they give me a funny feeling that I'm not welcome, so I always seem to find myself traveling solo... ha ha.. I'm a Loser.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:26 PM

I like when other riders join the pack, you do get to meet some cool people. On the other hand we were all cruising along last yr at about 70 and a bunch of "squids" on Ducs and Aprillias saw us go passed a gas station and of course they had to join us and then blow by us on a road they didn't know and of course held us up on the turns [:@] I hate that!!!!!

Old 03-24-2006, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: littledevil

I am usually the one catching up to the groups. And they give me a funny feeling that I'm not welcome, so I always seem to find myself traveling solo... ha ha.. I'm a Loser.
lil D your not a loser, their the losers.... **** who wouldn't want to travel with a chic on a bike.... are you kidding me???? oh and by the way very nice sig, Princess..... Spin Princess "D"

Quick Reply: What do you guys think of this?