Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

whassup mother ****ers?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 05:20 AM
1st Gear Member
Default whassup mother ****ers?

mhey everyone! how the hell is life for all yall? I for one,iam drunk as ****. i plan on coming back here moer often, cu guys are awesome. my computer **** out the bios and i have to use a ****ty dell laptop, so i try not to deal with it. but hopefully illl be gettinsome new computers sonn.... and thatll be sweet. ill beon here like before. i gots like 5000 posts. cus you ****** is real.this iste was some foundation for me growing up.. i read my old posts and laugh... im ****in insene. jm anyway, without rambelin toooo much. i allyhoope too be back here on am ore constant basis. so i openedd this threadas a general how the hell is life tereqatin ya kinda thing. i for one, am doin good. btw, for the veterans of the site, still here to read this... i was like14 when i was on here before... now im 20. ive changed a shhheit ton, ibut i guesss imstil crazy./. plus drunk. realy drunk. but im stil typin, so imnot too wastsete yet. fbut yeah. honestly i wanna hear ir. how you guys doinn? ifell like i ve abandoned this place. now i wanna catach up/ lets shoot shome ****.

and no, i didnt use spelll check. too bad.

Old 12-19-2012, 07:59 PM
1st Gear Member

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh rum

Old 12-19-2012, 08:00 PM
1st Gear Member

i love how noone trolled yet. odd

Old 12-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

You are still too young to drink. LOL

Old 12-20-2012, 05:13 AM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dragone#19
You are still too young to drink. LOL
In this country at least.

Weren't you when you did first?

Old 12-20-2012, 05:54 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
mhey everyone! how the hell is life for all yall? I for one,iam drunk as ****. i plan on coming back here moer often, cu guys are awesome. my computer **** out the bios and i have to use a ****ty dell laptop, so i try not to deal with it. but hopefully illl be gettinsome new computers sonn.... and thatll be sweet. ill beon here like before. i gots like 5000 posts. cus you ****** is real.this iste was some foundation for me growing up.. i read my old posts and laugh... im ****in insene. jm anyway, without rambelin toooo much. i allyhoope too be back here on am ore constant basis. so i openedd this threadas a general how the hell is life tereqatin ya kinda thing. i for one, am doin good. btw, for the veterans of the site, still here to read this... i was like14 when i was on here before... now im 20. ive changed a shhheit ton, ibut i guesss imstil crazy./. plus drunk. realy drunk. but im stil typin, so imnot too wastsete yet. fbut yeah. honestly i wanna hear ir. how you guys doinn? ifell like i ve abandoned this place. now i wanna catach up/ lets shoot shome ****.

and no, i didnt use spelll check. too bad.
Well hey you little Beeeeotch! You are not drunk enough because we can still for the most part partially understand what you are typing
And yes I remember when you first joined the forum and was just a little snot nosed punk, and now that i think about it, you haven't changed much
But Slaughter we still love you in a Non Broke Back Mountain kind of way, and you ar ealways welcome here my brother!
It is good to see some of our old ****** return to this forum!

Old 01-02-2013, 05:01 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks Worlok! even though I question your level of "non brokeback" sometimes (is that code for on top?) really though, thanks
it feels good to be back on here, it seems like it died down a bit, specialy for mid winter, sup with that?
also, that was almost 750ml of captain mos, im just (dis?) functional

Old 01-02-2013, 05:31 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by kx slaughter king
Thanks Worlok! even though I question your level of "non brokeback" sometimes (is that code for on top?) really though, thanks
it feels good to be back on here, it seems like it died down a bit, specialy for mid winter, sup with that?
also, that was almost 750ml of captain mos, im just (dis?) functional
Yeah it has slowed down here a lot and I don't know why. We need to stir this place up and try not to get banned! What do ya think Bro?

Old 01-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Your Humble Moderator/Admin
1st Gear Member

Put the crack pipe down. LOL

Old 01-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

Hmmmm, 15 degrees here in SW Ohio. Sun is out, minimal breeze. I'm feelin' the need for a bike ride.....

Quick Reply: whassup mother ****ers?