Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Welcome SpeedWerks to KawasakiForums.com!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 01:09 AM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Welcome SpeedWerks to KawasakiForums.com!

ORIGINAL: gotrice

welcome hey rumor has it that they are giving $1000 in free stuff away for everyone who has over 1000 post. Hey Chromewhore can u top that lol
WOAH i gotta get crakin here if thats the case!!! LOL

Old 04-01-2006, 01:27 AM

Thanks guys and gals! We are glad to be here as a sponsor. If you haven't checked out our site yet, I have been a guest of Kawasaki a few times in the past year. Here is a link to my story about the dealer convention (photos, too). I'm drooling over that 650 I'm sitting on at the Dealer Convention. I want one!

http://www.speedwerks.com/2006_Kawas...onvention.html

For those that don't know us, we have been a service shop specializing in building and tuning road racing motors for ten years. We started the online store about a year ago. All of us that work here ride and ride on the track, as well. That's kind of our niche...What differentiates us from most other online stores is the fact that we don't just ship parts out of a warehouse. We've actually used them. We've dyno tested them. We know what works and what doesn't because we build bikes on a daily basis. We use our knowledge to help our customers find what will work for them.

Our online store is a constant work in progress. We have so many parts left to get online, it's not even funny. We're getting there, though!

You'll see us popping around to visit the forum, answer questions and chat. Thanks for having us and we look forward to meeting you! If you're in the Delaware area...stop by and say hi!

Laura

Old 04-01-2006, 06:43 AM
1st Gear Member

Does this mean i cant buy from JT anymore? Or do I have to share the wealth?

Old 04-01-2006, 06:55 AM
1st Gear Member

Cool.... Welcom to the forum.