Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Welcome InterNatrix to the site!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 05:11 PM
Former Sponsor
Default RE: Welcome InterNatrix to the site!!

I am sorry, but we do not have a plug and play harness. We might be incorrect, but we felt that it was very simple to install. With 3 wires, one to battery Positive, one to battery Negative and one to frame ground, you have a working alarm with most of the features (see FAQ for more detail). Add one more wire to any place that gets +12VDC when the ignition is on and no voltage when the ignition is off (ie ACC, running lights, ect) and you have voice reminding and ignition switch protection, this can be with something like posi-tap that does not require cutting the wires. Finally, if you want, you can add ignition disable, this is not available in plug and play harnesses and directional signal blinking (again see our FAQ).
Bottom line, for basic paging protection it is 3 wires. I have not looked into it, but some dealers have a universal plug that is used for different types of accessories like GPS, communication and so on, this would also work, but not for ignition disable.
I hope this answers your question.
Thanks
Jon

Old 03-08-2006, 05:16 PM
1st Gear Member

oh ok....sorry its early, i dont have my glasses on and couldnt figure out the instructions. Ill have to look into getting me a setup. also whats the shipping time? like from the time i order to i recieve it?

Old 03-08-2006, 05:38 PM

ORIGINAL: txredneckmedic

oh ok....sorry its early, i dont have my glasses on and couldnt figure out the instructions. Ill have to look into getting me a setup. also whats the shipping time? like from the time i order to i recieve it?

Red goes to Pos + Black - Yellow to EFF OFF Horn....! lol.... [sm=pcwhack.gif]