Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

War

Old 07-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Super Moderator
Default War

Lebanon: anyone else thinks that Israel is gong to put the hurt on them.

The news reports that Israel knocked out some power plants, roads and communications and now it is the Lebanon public that has to suffer.
It is the Lebanon public that we see in the pictures celebrating in the streets because Muslim militants have kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers.

I think this may be the breaking point for Israel, and they have the right to knock the sh%t out of them.

Old 07-13-2006, 08:22 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: War

dude, i don't know about all that, but all i know is, all the fighting has to stop.....

Old 07-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

I agree with ya MK, it definately has got to stop - this is getting ridiculous!!

Old 07-13-2006, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator

I agree with both of you but I do not see that happening to soon. [&o]

Old 07-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think there will ever be an end to it. Once one conflict is resolved, something else pops up. Vicious circle. Sad that so many innocent people die.

Old 07-13-2006, 04:57 PM
1st Gear Member

it will end when 2 people can sit down and discuss things like intellegent people and not resort to killing one another...

Old 07-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Super Moderator

Like republicans and demacrats. lol

sad to say but I think that will never happen especialy in that part of the world.[&o]

Old 07-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

Amen to that bro.
ORIGINAL: Odimus

it will end when 2 people can sit down and discuss things like intellegent people and not resort to killing one another...

Old 07-13-2006, 07:40 PM
1st Gear Member

The only way this will stop is if either israel is completely wiped off the map, or if Israel kill's all of it's neighbours. I know that's rough, and NO, I'm not anti-israeli either, but destroying Israel is all Israel's enemies care about. Negotiations WILL NEVER bring peace because Lebenon, Palestine, and other countries in the area DON'T want a future with Israel, and will do ANYTHING to rid the region of Israel. I think people that say "all you have to do is talk it out" are very out of touch with how these people think. It would be nice if all the people in the region could just live together harmoniously, but I am a realist, and I can't see that ever happening unfortunately[sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 07-13-2006, 08:20 PM
1st Gear Member

Sad to say but the hatred for each other will never be over. Markmeinteil is right, the only way the fighting will ever be over for good will be when Israel is wiped off the map, and I don't see that happening either. We will step in long before that will take place! These people have been fighting for thousands of years, and it can be traced back down to Abraham. I just hope that not to many innocent people lose there lives.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: War