Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

this is very sad.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 02:39 PM
1st Gear Member

Finally some justice, while i agree that the right thing to do for the bike would have been to get her plate and call the police, (in case he was following her???), the father was in no way correct, he is a killer and his actions prove he was ready to kill.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:49 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by williamr
gun owners have lots of fear
Wow, no.

Spoken like a true non-gun owner.

Old 12-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i thought in the uk/france they were not aloud to own guns except maybe hunting rifles? am i wrong?
Originally Posted by srobak
Wow, no.

Spoken like a true non-gun owner.

Last edited by hoedogg; 12-02-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Even in the UK - if you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns and citizens become easy pickins.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator
1st Gear Member

i toatally agree.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:26 PM
1st Gear Member

Problem is, if you keep a gun and are prepared to use it you must assume that other people do the same. Motorcyclists are scary people in their helmets and leathers. Maybe this biker was carrying a concealed gun? Why else would you need oneyourself? Doesn't matter if he did or not, it's the fear that matters and gun owners have lots of fear. Fear is the enemy of being rational.

Rob
this is the kind of anti-gun bull**** that comes from the UK, where since owning a gun is very difficult people just get stabbed to death instead. Oh, and they still get shot by illegally owned or manufactured guns as well.

some gun owners own out of fear just as some bikers own out of ***** envy

most gun owners own because they used them, and enjoy them same as most motorcyclists.

people need to not make ignorant baseless statements like you just did.

a kid on a 250 ninja is scary? the girls sure didn't seem to be scared of him after coliding with him and then giving him the finger.

a harley biker gang might be scary to many, but a lone rider on a little ninja is no more intimidating than a guy on a bicycle.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:34 PM
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Kohburn
this is the kind of anti-gun bull**** that comes from the UK, where since owning a gun is very difficult people just get stabbed to death instead. Oh, and they still get shot by illegally owned or manufactured guns as well.

some gun owners own out of fear just as some bikers own out of ***** envy

most gun owners own because they used them, and enjoy them same as most motorcyclists.

people need to not make ignorant baseless statements like you just did.

a kid on a 250 ninja is scary? the girls sure didn't seem to be scared of him after coliding with him and then giving him the finger.

a harley biker gang might be scary to many, but a lone rider on a little ninja is no more intimidating than a guy on a bicycle.

+1million

Old 12-02-2008, 11:52 PM
1st Gear Member

Maybe this biker was carrying a concealed gun?
dosent matter. he never pulled it out. he could of had a ****ing rocket launcher for all we know, but he never took it out, therefore it posed a threat to noone.

Why else would you need oneyourself?
you never know when youre gonna run into a crazy ******* like this.

remember that guy in the explorer that was chasing me at 100+ some time ago?? as dumb as that was i ran into him later on, he just wanted to talk to me... in spite of how erratic and crazed the way he came after me was. the kid prob just wanted to ask the girls why they would flip him off after hitting him. what could of been a friendly conversaiton/piece of advice turned into gunfire and murder.

it's the fear that matters and gun owners have lots of fear.

uh no. most gunowners only have gun(s) for one of a few things

1) hunting
2) in the house, in case anyone "unwanted" decides to invite themselvs in
3) just in case someone eles in public ever decides to indanger you and you dont want to be left helpless.

few people buy a gun because their scared of everything

Old 12-03-2008, 12:55 AM
1st Gear Member

William, no no no no. I have fired almost every caliber of gun, and we own almost every caliber of gun and so has my grandfather, his grandfather, and so on. We have never bought a gun because we are scared, at all. Gear is a big bitch and idc what you have on, you can still hear a .40 go off. Gear is a puss and can't face it like a man. And because a bike can be considered a weapon is no means a reason to kill someone. My dad carries a .45 and he has not been shot just because he carries one. My family has a strong belief in guns, I could debate you to the point where you have no words to say, but i'm tired and im going to bed. All in all, gear is a p*ussy and couldnt face his fate like a man and shot a young man for no reason.

Old 12-06-2008, 04:19 AM
1st Gear Member

You guys are wasting your breath. Rob is always right. Government regulation fixes everything.

Quick Reply: this is very sad.