Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. just about anything goes.

Tribute To MK.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:35 PM
1st Gear Member
Default RE: Tribute To MK.

though most of our conversations have smeared together in my head right now, I still remember how honest and sincere he was with everything he said and did. so Ray, I will put on a smile for you as you ride the big open skies. We'll all miss you terribly. Smiles.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:40 PM
1st Gear Member

as the saying goes, everyone dies, but not everyone lives. Mk...bro...you lived life to the fullest. Have fun on the new twisties, see ya soon.

Old 08-25-2006, 11:48 PM
1st Gear Member

Madkaw
Total Posts: 5477
Last Post 8/21/2006 10:10:56 PM
Last Login 8/21/2006 10:12:34 PM

Old 08-26-2006, 12:19 AM
1st Gear Member

MK,
The first day I came to KF two people talked to me. You were the first one. You are the reason I came back and stayed. You have such a beautiful spirit. You made everyone laugh day after day and today we all weep, not for you but for OUR loss. You made our lives brighter because you were here. You're the Angel looking out for us now on our ride through life. I'm proud to call you my friend, but you're really my brother.

Love Always,

Cobie

Old 08-26-2006, 03:06 AM
Super Moderator
1st Gear Member

There is just nothing bad anyone can say about MK. Ray was a good dude. Whether you talked to him on the phone, PM'd him, email, or just chatted on KF, you knew he was cool. There is a sincerety about some people, and an honesty that can not be taught. And Ray had that.

Thanks for making me smile bro. Thanks for the advice and the help you gave me. You were a dam good person, and I am proud to have known you. You will always be in my mind, on my leathers, sewed on my origianls, and riding with me on every one of my bikes. Until my last breath is taken from me man, your name and honor will always be known.

FTW. RIP my brother.

Ron aka BigRig18Wheeler.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:18 AM

Well MK i waited to post so i could take it all in. I know you are still checking in from above. I just hope you see how much you are already missed. Damn bro, who is gonna rag on me now? LOL I know you just made heaven a better place, but we all miss you down here. I do wish your family and friends the best. There will never be another Mad Kaw like you. Rest in piece bro, you now have nothing but blue skys in your future. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything MK!!!!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 04:18 AM
Knee Dragging Pimp
1st Gear Member

for all the long nights on the forums
for all the hours shooting the s*&t on the phone
for all the positive thoughts in negative times
for everything you were and still are in our hearts
keep looking down on us from the big sky
i still have nothing but mad love and respect for you brother

Old 08-26-2006, 04:39 AM
1st Gear Member

Im going to fridays tonight Ill have a drink for ya MK. Hope you like jager, and long islands. Much love bro much love, Peace

Old 08-26-2006, 05:53 AM
1st Gear Member

Mk.... bro you have made an impact in this place. One of the reasons I'm here. I'm glad you dont have to live in this **** y world anymore, but sad that you left behind a son. I'm sure you did good thus fare in raising him that he will turn out to a great guy like his father. You and your family and freinds will be in my prayers. See you on the other side bro.... peace Jeremy.

Old 08-26-2006, 05:56 AM
1st Gear Member
1st Gear Member

MK, you were A MISSING when you hadn't posted in such a long time and you will definitely be A MISSING now. May the Peace & blessings of God be with you.

Quick Reply: Tribute To MK.